2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
HurbUS$196
2,915 results
All reviews bayside marketplace port of miami pre cruise cruise terminal american airlines arena excellent location biscayne blvd shopping and restaurants cab ride two double beds stayed one night south beach bay view valet parking ships cvs convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Great location if you are staying before or after a cruise.
parking location was hard to locate, but eventually located
right across from Bayside Market
short drive to port
room was spacious for our family of 5
clean

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank 1stpriority
Happiness13892343536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we're glad you enjoyed your time with us, we regret that your experience was anything less than perfect. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to better accommodate you during a future visit.

We look forward to hosting you again so we can share with you the high caliper experience our guests are accustomed to.

Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

I stand in this hotel just two nights 21 and 22 of june, just thanks yo the girl at the reception during the evenig of the 21 because in the other hotel were I did my reservation they didn't accept me and I was afraid to spend one night without no place were to stand and she was very kind and helpfull to give me a room for the two nights. Thanks for saving my two days in miam I will tell this story for a very long time to my friends and family very strong recomendly for the courtesy.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mathiac2020
Happiness13892343536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2020

Thank you for the excellent rating, mathiac2020!

We're so glad that you've enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Port Of Miami-Downtown so much. It's wonderful to know that your interactions with our staff have been so positive. We strive to provide each guest with exceptional service and we're so glad that several members of our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. We'll be sure to pass your compliments along to our team.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

I had a prepaid reservation to stay here before a cruise. The cruise was cancelled due to COVID-19.

Upon cancellation I was told it could take up to a month to receive my refund.

When a month was up, they told me it would be 60 days

When 60 days was up, they told me it would be 90 days

When 90 days was up, they told me it would now be 90 BUSINESS days. And after that they said because of the cruise lines further issues, I wouldn’t see my refund until the end of September. I cancelled my reservation 3/16/2020

And further, the hotels phone line has been busy for the last two weeks.

Ive tried corporate also and they are zero help.

They are literally hoarding people’s money during a pandemic.

The WORST customer service I’ve ever experienced.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 675reneek
Happiness13892343536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Due to the continued delays in sailing of the cruise industry, our business remains impacted and will need to further postpone your refund until the end of September. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and would be glad to provide you an extended stay certificate in place of your refund, if you’d like to consider even more time in Miami anytime between now and end of December 2022. Contact us at miabb.guestservices@interstatehotels.com for your certificate. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

My friend and I had to cancel our trip due to Covid-19. Customer service is some of the worst I've ever experienced, we've gotten different answers from everyone we've spoken to. It's now been 90 days since we were supposed to stay there, and we still don't have our $ back. So, it may look pretty on the outside, but the customer service is non existent.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jnjdewey
Happiness13892343536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2020

Hi, jnjdewey

Please contact us directly at Miabb.guestservices@interstatehotels.com so that we may resolve this issue. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 22 March 2020 via mobile

The location is excellent - 2 minute walk to the Bayside Market area, lots of restaurants, bars and shopping.
The hotel rooms are very weathered, dirty and generally unclean. The carpet looked greyish almost like it wasn’t ever thoroughly cleaned. There were large black hairs stuck on the bathroom walls. The toilet malfunctioned causing it to run most of the night.
I advised the front desk of my concerns and they really didn’t seem to care at all; in which I asked for a managers business card. I emailed the manager and have never received any type of response. Coming from the hospitality industry, this hotel was a major disappointment and I will choose a different hotel next time. Stayed 1 night as a pre-cruise hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank pddg27
Happiness13892343536, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

We regret that you had such difficulty during your time with us and that your stay was anything less than ideal. We strive to offer quality service and comfort for our guests and it's unfortunate your room wasn't cleaned to the high standards we aspire to provide. We'll be sure to address your feedback with our team moving forward.

We do hope you allow us to host you again soon so we can share a more positive experience with you.