“Late lunch”

The Daily Creative Food Co.
Ranked #43 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Walked down from my hotel while waiting for room to clear for check in. Had the Washington Salad and iced green tea. Served quickly even though still pretty crowded at 1:30. Everything was cold. Just the way it should be! Hate warm salads. Staff was very personable but not overly familiar. Outside seating was a plus. Good find. Thanks TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Close to my job, been there a few times throughout the years. It is fantastic. I'm not a sandwich or salad person but these are the best. The menu is extensive and the options are as well. The chili is to die for. It's not your cheapest lunch, but you get lot for your money and the service is fantastic. Gourmet food, yet affordable. Parking in the Citibank parking lot might be difficult depending in the time. Earlier than 12 noon is better.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were walking to Starbucks when we saw the Daily and decided to stop in. Great strong coffee, giant bagels, and smiling service made for a good breakfast!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Daily Creative must be located in a trendy little area as finding a parking spot was a nightmare. There are several little shops on either side of TDC so that was probably a factor, so we had to park about 1/2 mile away at a paid parking spot. By the time we walked to the restaurant we were starving.

The decor was very cute in this very spacious restaurant. We ordered at the counter (very pleasant young lady) and took a number and a seat.

We received our food fairly quickly. I ordered sliced tomatoes, wheat toast and fries. My husband got a veggie omelet and home fries. My meal was good, but how can you go wrong with tomatoes, toast and fries so my rating is based on my husband's meal, which he said was great. I had one of his Cajun home fries and it was delicious. Seriously, the best home fries I have ever had.

We would certainly go back even with the parking situation.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on our vacation. Lots of choices and everything we ordered was really good. Huge portion sizes with leftovers to spare. Fresh ingredients and unique breakfast offerings.
Our 9 & 12 year old boys thought it was a fun place to go for breakfast.