“Quick delicious breakfast”

The Daily Creative Food Co.
Ranked #3 of 79 Quick Bites in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Wynwood - Edgewater
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We were walking to Starbucks when we saw the Daily and decided to stop in. Great strong coffee, giant bagels, and smiling service made for a good breakfast!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Daily Creative must be located in a trendy little area as finding a parking spot was a nightmare. There are several little shops on either side of TDC so that was probably a factor, so we had to park about 1/2 mile away at a paid parking spot. By the time we walked to the restaurant we were starving.

The decor was very cute in this very spacious restaurant. We ordered at the counter (very pleasant young lady) and took a number and a seat.

We received our food fairly quickly. I ordered sliced tomatoes, wheat toast and fries. My husband got a veggie omelet and home fries. My meal was good, but how can you go wrong with tomatoes, toast and fries so my rating is based on my husband's meal, which he said was great. I had one of his Cajun home fries and it was delicious. Seriously, the best home fries I have ever had.

We would certainly go back even with the parking situation.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on our vacation. Lots of choices and everything we ordered was really good. Huge portion sizes with leftovers to spare. Fresh ingredients and unique breakfast offerings.
Our 9 & 12 year old boys thought it was a fun place to go for breakfast.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent a couple hours at this fast casual restaurant. The restaurant primarily has soups, salads and sandwiches at lunch time. I had one of the smoothies - which was great and a meal in itself. I also tried the chili and side Caesar salad - both of which were very tasteful. The wait time for your order is quick and curate and the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were just looking for coffee outside our hotel in downtown. The concierge at our hotel directed us to The Daily Creative Food Co. He said it was a great place for breakfast - he did not lie.

There was both inside and outside seating. You order at the counter, pick up a number for your table, and wait for your drinks at counter. Head to a table, place your number, and rapidly your food is at your table.

Great food and inexpensive. Friendly staff and great service.

One of the breakfast options is pictured - the Miami Vice (2 eggs, Cuban pork hash, and toast)

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to The Daily Creative Food Co.? Share your experiences!