“My little home made Peruvian food**”

Embarcadero 41 Fusion
Ranked #255 of 4,861 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Embarcadero 41 Fusion is the best of Peruvian food in Downtown Miami. An exclusive brand of restaurants established in Lima, Peru, known for quality.
Reviewed 3 June 2017

As a Peruvian crew member I will always look forward to Peruvian restaurants when I am traveling, so I found this resturant and couldn´t ask for more: good Service, the food is amazing I had some steam orient shellfish, Lomo saltado...and some more other dishes, the place it warm and nice, a lovely Host will help you whilst you waiting for the food, drinks Ohh lala!! as well made like Peruvian know how to drink it. Higly recommended. And my review its not because Im Peruvian, but I am big fan of Fusion, Asian, fast food and Gourmet food and a well known reviewer of food.
Visited in december 2015

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Very nice place, with good drinks and great food. The Taquenhos are amazing. It's a pity that a few itens on the menu are unavailable.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The ceviche was fantastic, as was both our main dishes. The Peruvian, stir-fried beef was delicious. Our server was well-informed, friendly and efficient. The setting is simple, modern and fit exactly with our mood to have a non-event meal. Just good food in a comfortable and lovely place. Prices are moderate and given the quality of the food - I would say this is excellent value for cost.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The food was great, the place is very nice, the service is really good and the prices are great. Nice place to eat. I recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 November 2016

We had never eaten at a Peruvian-specific restaurant. Had a wonderful experience with thanks to an excellent server who took time to explain the menu items and make recommendations

Date of visit: November 2016