2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
HIExpress.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
HurbUS$150
All reviews miami airport gas station next door hear planes light sleeper flight path lower floor shuttle driver an overnight stay car rental breakfast was included one night stay free shuttle cruise port great room runway noise keurig
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

The rooms in the bathroom was excellent very clean and I everything that I need. Ken was wonderful can the front desk agent at night time was very kind and respectful the only issue that I have with a hotel with no security I don't want to hear about budget all these crazy people with their guns it's ridiculous Hotel must have security I've been in the hotel for 21 years and a half back in the den we had security like it was raining cats and dogs now it's just franchise or corporate making excuses because of budget have nothing to do with people's lives.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kjjones0729
Reviewed 15 April 2021 via mobile

i hope i can give them 0 star,booked a big suite with two bedroom,but they offer a big room with two beds and cannot be cancelled,asked detail before sign,but reception lied before booked,they dont even admit what they told me

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hi zhifengz2021,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the reservation confusion and customer service. I understand your disappointment and I'm sorry. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you a simple and smart travel.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

We picked this hotel because it was newer but regret it. The front desk staff member checking us in was a man who was not friendly. Upon arrival, he proceeded to slap down a piece of paper with our room total and told me to initial and sign there an here. I asked what was I signing and he said "You can read it." EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE. Parking is also $12/a night which was unexpected and ridiculous as this hotel is in a super shady spot. We drove to get some take-out and saw several ladies of the night standing around. And breakfast was also terrible. My husband works at a prison and they served us prison food. I understand these are pandemic times but we stayed at two other Holiday Inn Expresses during our trip and the food was never this bad. Basically they packed two pieces of bread, an apple, yogurt, apple juice, and jam into a plastic store bag and stuffed it into the refrigerator by the lobby for people to grab in the morning. DO NOT STAY HERE. I want a refund. But watch, the management is going to do a polite, auto-response reply below of how sorry they are. If they are sorry, they should refund our stay.

Room tip: Get your own breakfast.
Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Hello MandyGoes,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am sorry to hear about the level of service you received and the food choice and quality that negatively affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I had problems with my reservation because I did it via Snaptravel and I had great service from Joseph Torres. Btw, get rid from Snaptravel asap. I'm from Colombia (I had no US phone number) and he helped making all the calls I needed for my refund with Snaptravel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank juansalgadodp
Reviewed 4 April 2021

No towels, no trash can bags. No coffee. All of this doesn’t appear to be a concern to management. I feel bad for the young man working second shift at the desk having to deal with management’s mis management
In my 20+ years traveling this has to be the worst.
With all this I now question if they actually clean properly.
How sad.

Room tip: I wouldn’t stay here until COVID-19 is way behind us
2  Thank susan s
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2021

Hi susan s,

I'm glad you chose our hotel for your visit to Miami. Thank you for staying.

We promise a comfortable and convenient experience for all of our guests. I'm sorry you experienced issues with the stay, especially with the towels, trash cans, bags, coffee, and management. Trust that I alerted our management about this so we can make the necessary changes to better our service.

We appreciate your feedback about your stay and looking forward to your next travel.

Many Thanks,