1,478 results
All reviewsm clubfire grillmiami airportconcierge loungefree shuttlefront desk stafflong flightconvenient locationshuttle servicelobby areabusiness tripan overnight staystayed one nightnice poolcruise portpre cruise staysouth beach
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed here for 1 night and was very pleased! I walked out of baggage claim and the shuttle was there within 3 minutes and I arrived at the hotel early. Because I am Marriott gold I was upgraded to a top level room and provided with a cook to order breakfast.

the room was better then a typical Marriott and I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I checked in to this hotel after staying 3 nights down the street at an awful, awful hotel. Let's just say that I felt as if I checked into an oasis. The area around the Miami Airport is very chaotic, with lots of traffic. This Marriott is clean & calming, and the staff super friendly attending to any need. The fitness center was too notch with a nice outdoor garden and pool area adjacent. I highly recommend this property if staying near the MIA airport.

1  Thank Sacdylan
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stayed here one night upon arriving in Miami, for the convenience of arriving late and having a hotel close to the airport.

PROS:
- Complimentary airport shuttle that runs very frequently
- Very friendly service at check-in
- Comfortable rooms, overall
- Excellent Fitness Centre

CONS:
- Old building - rooms need a refresh to make them modern
- M Club lounge is in the lobby and does not feel very exclusive

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I'm a Marriott Platinum Elite guest with reasonably high expectations traveling on business. I checked-in well in advance using the mobile app which identified my arrival time. In addition, I called ahead to reconfirm my arrival time and room expectations. Upon check-in, my room did not have a refrigerator, no extra pillow or extra towels as specified. It did have one small bottle of complementary water next to the two optional $5.00 bottles...which partially explains why the M Club Lounge (Executive Lounge) does not offer bottled water; How Cheap Is That! In addition, self parking is $17/night and my card key didn't even work to exit the parking area, which required me to back up, get out of my car in the rain and go back inside to get it rectified (note, no-one came when I rang for help at the gate). Needless to say, this property nickels and dimes you every step of the way while offering less than "Elite" level service. Even if you can see past the many needs for updating, there are plenty of other lower cost hotels in the area that do a much better job...My advice, look elsewhere.

1  Thank IAD2FLL
Raul U, Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear IAD2FLL,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I truly apologize for the unsatisfactory stay. We would like to the opportunity to speak to you and discuss in detail. Please feel free to reach me at your earliest convenience at 305-644-5494.

Best Regards,

Raul Ulloa

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The place is close to the airport , good for meetings in the area early in the morning .
There is a swimming pool and gym.
Big but a little old rooms.
Nice new reception and very good breakfast with wonderful omelette.
There is also a bar close to the GYm where you can have an after dinner drink.

Dear Ricchio,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we met your needs. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Miami.

Best Regards,