US$346
US$151
US$131
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
US$338
Mandarin Oriental
US$269
US$251
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$81
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$178
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
1,466 results
All reviewsm clubfire grillmiami airportconcierge loungechampions sports barfree shuttlefront desk stafflong flightconvenient locationshuttle servicelobby areabusiness tripan overnight staystayed one nightnice poolcruise portpre cruise stay
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This hotel has been around for a long time. People is very nice with you . If you are going to rent on Hertz, avoid the disaster of going to the rental center at the airport. Rent it at the hertz desk at the hotel and avoid the hassle....
I had used this hotel for a long time. However, for the next year or so, will renew all the rooms so you can expect a lot of noise here.... better off at the Courtyard, Residence or eventually at the Towne when they finally finish it.
WIll be back when the remo is over!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Raul U, Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear FAM1955,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased to hear our staff provided a memorable stay for you. Thank you and we look forward to see you again on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great property near MIA. This will be my 2nd pre-cruise stay this upcoming weekend. Kudos to Barbara and front desk staff for going that extra mile in addressing a specific reservation question. Don't have any hesitations about booking here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeffreyindetroit

Dear Jeffreyindetroit,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! So happy to hear Barbara provided you a memorable stay. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Overnight stay before we boarded our cruise ship, good location a very short hop to quayside/airport. Reception area large,bright and very clean, plenty of staff available which made check in very swift. First room people had been smoking in so we requested another room which we were eventually given, bed comfortable, room clean, my only gripe was no shower caps in bathroom. Swimming pool, bars,restaurants, we chose to eat at the hotel food was a plenty and a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen P

Dear Karen P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Happy to hear your check in went smoothly and we look forward to your next visit to Miami soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Stayed one night before MIA flight. For this it is perfect, you literally turn right out of the complex and your are 1 minute from the airport entrance.

Used Marriott points and I'm a Marriott guy...was average for a Marriott. I would definitely recommend, though. Clean, nice lobby, extremely nice front desk people, flight checker desk with screen, decent restaurant and bar. Room was clean, nothing spectacular. Windows were really dirty as others have stated, that is kind of odd. But for the area, it's gated and felt safe.

We had thought about getting out to do dinner, but as others have stated this is on a BUSY intersection. Five minute drive will probably take you 20 here at night. So we stayed in and had dinner at the restaurant and it was decent.

Plan for parking fee and wifi fee (we got ours free if you are Marriott reward member).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Raul U, Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear jrock13,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am happy to hear our hotel met your needs during your stay with us. Thank you for being a Marriott Rewards Member and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My trip was for business. I arrived at the hotel at 7:30 am. Obviously I could not access my room. The staff at the reception exceeded my expectations by providing me a family bathroom which allowed me complete privacy to change my clothes and to be ready for my meeting. After my meeting, approximately at 10:40 Am I could check in. That is an exceptional costumer’s services. The staff clearly heard me and keep in consideration the fact that I was traveling since 1:00 AM.

The room was great and comfortable, some reviews talk about the bathroom be small. In my case I don’t have any complaints it was spacious, functional and nice. The amenities are nice as well. The walls are thin like others have said but I didn't have any significant issues as it was quiet there. They also have transportation to the airport that runs frequently for most of the day.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear UNique6767,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am so pleased to hear our staff went above and beyond your expectations and therefore allow you to prepare for your meeting. We look forward to seeing you again soon!