“Great juicy gyros with soft pita”
Review of Gyroville

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gyroville
Ranked #1,701 of 4,324 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I had the Zeus pita with chicken and lamb and they give you sooo much meat, it's a great deal. My kids got the create your own and everyone ate every last bite.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I'm a gyro guy, so had mixed feelings, excitement on getting my hands on a fat tasty gyro and apprehension of going to a place called gyroville. I was not impressed. I'm not saying it was bad, but not good enough for me to ever go back. The meat was thin and tasteless, the pita bread was something I could buy at the 7/11. I just wasn't satisfied. On another note, if you like chicken instead, they have grilled chicken to chop up and add to a pita or wrap. Still...it's not chicken or gyro vile in my opinion.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I have had lunch here a few times since I noticed it where I shop for groceries. I do not eat lamb so I got the chicken gyro. The grilled chicken breast is served on warm pita with all the veggies you chose and a tasty tzatziki to pour on top. They offer a nice little Greek Salad and fries that are also tasty. They offer other items I have yet to try, but will. It is a fast way to grab a to go meal. But they do have tables inside. If you want a more Gourmet Greek experience this is probably not for you. But for me it holds me over until I can get over to Coral Gables for my favorite Greek restaurant.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

is ok, fast food setting, clean your own tray, for the ambience is expensive $7.99 for the Gyro sandwich plus $3.00 for a small drink and fries total $11.00 plus tax .for fast food.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This place is greek fast food, they have the gyros,salads,and differents side orders to go with the food like french fries or rice it is one of those places that you order and they prepare everything in front of you and you pay at the end.
The food it was really good and very affordable especially for lunch.

1  Thank Juan307