“Living in miami”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I love coming here. Usually on a Sunday. We barely ever have to wait to be seated. The food has a great selection between breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have for all. The skinny menu is delicious. We have order deliver from here as well and never disappoints. They serve big portions for brunch time and there French toast with coconut pieces and Guava sauce is amazing!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent service and good. Delicious drinks! Great location, parking. I recommend it a lot. Yo volveré otra vez por lo mismo.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I just pulled into my BnB after a tedious drive from Atlanta, GA (Hurricane Matthew) exhausted and hungry. It was after 8pm and thankfully there was Sergio's...only 2 miles from my lodging. The food was amazing. Nice selection of authentically prepared items full of wonderful flavor. I stopped in once more before heading home to Georgia. High 5's!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Lunch there last Sunday with Dad and Janet. The restaurant was very full. Lots of waiters and waitresses. They took our order quickly. We all drank water because we are Iced Tea snobs and if the tea is not brewed we don't like it. They only serve Lipton tea out of a gun. I ordered the special lunch chicken with onions and green peppers. Excellent flavor like fajitas with black beans and white rice. I also got the Tostones which were very good. My meal was great. Dad ordered Pork chunks with black beans and white rice. He had the sweet plantains (Maduros). Janet had the Ropa Vieja with black beans, white rice and Tostones (fried green plantains). All in all it was a good meal. It took them forever to come back to pick up our plates and get us the bill. That was the only down side.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious food!

I had a shredded chicken dish, FRESH grilled veggies (NOT THAWED FROM A BAG, heated in a microwave & served!) & black beans.

Appetizer was Cuba Nachos Tabla...black bean hummus was seasoned perfectly.

Even the bread they serve as you wait for your meal was tasty with butter & seasoned parmesan cheese.

My Sweetie had ensalada rusa with her meal. Simple potato salad that was well-balanced; not heavy with mayo like some places.

During our dinner the manager come by the table & asked how we were; nice touch.

This is my first visit and if Sergio's can consistently delivery quality food, I will overlook the inconsistency in service. The servers got a couple of requests wrong. And, they took too long to check back on us throughout the evening. They definitely could be warmer, friendlier.

Despite that, the food was prepared well, seasoned for taste, freshly made & reasonably priced.

We plan to eat here again. I'm rooting for Sergio's; finding a place that serves tasty food on the healthy side at an affordable price is challenging living in South Florida.