“Not the best”

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Went for breakfast. I got their special with chorizo. The eggs were a bit runny and the cuban toast was hard as a rock. Will not return here for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

If you stop by the window for coffee or some pastries you're good if you decide to sit in the restaurant or outside table you going to fell the difference between service. I'm still like the food bad my experiences on the service was not hundred percent. It's a shame because it's a really nice place.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We can't go to Miami without stopping at a Sergio's at least once.I'm addicted to their chicken soup,which we had.My wife and I also split a cuban sandwich even though we were not even that hungry having eaten lunch only a few hours ago,The service was outstanding as always.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I met two friends here for an early dinner at 6:15 PM because one of them had purchased a Groupon. I have been to other Sergio's but not this one. It was empty at this time on a week night. I like their Flaca menu because I'm on a diet and I have to say the food was really good and the service was good. We started off with complimentary water, and bread and then we ordered drinks. The chicken with cauliflower rice and steamed veggies that I ordered for under 500 calories was extremely good - the cauliflower rice is cooked in Coconut oil and was delicious! We sat and talked for a long time after dinner and there was no pressure to leave.

However - toilets not very clean or nice so only giving an average rating.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

First of all let me say that our busboy was great and I have no issues with him. The waitress was so bad that my kids asked me not to tip her, and while I wasn't going to do that I was thinking of only 15% for the first time in my life.
Interestingly their pre-calculated gratuity amounts on the bottom of the receipt start at 18% which is probably a clutch that makes even OK waiters turn bad, just like those places that automatically add the tip no matter what.

Food was average at best! Will not go back!

Been to Sergio's 40th? Share your experiences!