“HUGE portions Had To Take It Home”

Bangkok City Thai & Seafood
Ranked #540 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 29 April 2018

The food is amazing. The waist staff is friendly and attentive and the portions are massive! I like this place a lot, it is expensive but worth the money. I had duck and usually they provide a few pieces this was an entire half of duck with rice and the sauce I ordered, sweet coconut milk with pineapple and avacado AMAZING, we had tempura and many other items.HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Traveled all over and cannot find a better Thai food or a friendlier Thai restaurant.
Excellent masaman, panang, and the Volcano Chicken recipe should be made a national dish! We always find the sushi options fresh and prepared with great presentation.
Lots of takeout traffic. The locals know this place and love it.
Same owner for 20+ years...never had a bad meal since we started. Every restaurant owner should treat the customer as well as Bangkok City.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Bangkok City has a best Thai food I can find in South Florida, even better then in Bangkok in Thailand ! My favorite dish is Royal-basil Crispy Duck. Everything else looks good, but last 15 (!) years I didn't order anything else but duck. Service is great and you see same crew working together for years.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Living in Miami for 40 years and this is the first time I visited this place! I was pleasantly surprise, the service was good, the Sushi was superb and the Thai Food was tasty and very well presented.
The Sushi dishes are displayed so nicely you have to take a photo before eating them.
Small place but cozy and friendly , a definite must!
Will be back for more!

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Best sushi in Westchester!

When I was little, I used to accompany my mom to Bangkok City but never ate because I was über picky at the time. Fast forward 10 years later, and I'm always on the search for good sushi in Miami.

I visited Bangkok City with my mom and finally tried that I Love Lucy roll. Mind = blown. It is SO darn good. Shrimp AND krab along with lots of other ingredients, perfectly packed in a relatively large roll makes for the perfect sushi roll. I also had the green dragon roll which was equally delicious. The shrimp is nice and crispy, making the entire roll's texture perfect.

The place is old and dark but I don't mind because the sushi is darn good. Service was quick and our food came out in a jiffy!

Don't miss it; it's a Westchester gem!

1  Thank Alana A