“Great location with friendly service”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 4,852 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped in here during our recent Miami visit. The cafe is in prime position overlooking the Miami Marina and the Bayside marketplace. The music was pumping with a vibrant atmosphere

Greg S, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello David N.
Thank you for the positive recommendations! I am glad you enjoyed your experience in our Hard Rock Cafe at Miami Bayside. Please ask for me when you come back.
Greg

Write a ReviewReviews (2,845)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are frequent visitors to Hard Rock Cafes around the world and have visited this one on a number of occasions. Our server Jordan was very enthusiastic and helpful along with his trainee. As always we enjoyed the food and the music (and the drinks of course).
We will no doubt return here one day.

Hello GlennCroc
Thank you for the great review and cool 4 Bubbles on TripAdvisor. I will share you positive feed back with Jordan, the Bartenders and our Chefs. Please ask for me when you return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first visit to a Hard Rock Café, very impressed by friendly service, selection of drinks and food. Excellent and thank you to the manager, Kimberley for making us so welcome.

Hello rod w
Thank you for the giving us a shot! I am glad you had fun and will celebrate your positive compliments with Kim.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whenever I go to the Bayside Mall, it´s certain I will dine at the Hard Rock Café.
Service is awesome, food is terrific, ambience is fabulous. Just prices and extensive menu.

Greg S, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha Alohanuiloa,

Mahalo (Thank you) for the awesome 5 Bubble TripAdvisor review. Please ask for me on your next visit. I look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very poor quality....... Inside it has the atmosphere of a Hard Rock café but the patio is dirty, messy and chaotic.
The staff is superfriendly but the food is really poor quality..... we all got sick from the food.... it’s a shame for a brand as Hard Rock Café.

Hello micha_ls473
Thank you for bringing this to our attention... I apologize about the poor experience you had on our patio. I would like to get in touch with you directly to learn more about your visit. My email isMiami.AGM@hardrock.com
Greg

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!