“Delicious sushi at Dadeland Station”
Review of Lan Pan-Asian Cafe

Lan Pan-Asian Cafe
Ranked #356 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Korean, Thai
Reviewed 10 April 2018

My husband and I have come to Lan Pan before, but on this last visit we came with the kids (14, 12, and 9). It was a Sunday evening and were seated right away.
We did a family style dinner by ordering a variety of sushi rolls and sharing them. The kids devoured the sushi like no tomorrow.
Our waitress was friendly and the food was quality and filling.
Very happy with our experience and will definitely continue to come.
Parking is in the Dadeland Station garage.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My boyfriend has always recommended this restaurant, specifically for its lunch specials and I'm not sure why I've never ate at Lan Pan Asian Cafe even all those times I came for delicious boba taro tea. Finally, got to go with him and was so surprised by truly how great their lunch special is at this tucked away restaurant in Dadeland Station. The place was packed and I'm glad we got a table since I did notice others waiting during my meal.
These lunch specials provide an abundant amount of food because they are served with miso soup, a large fresh greens salad, a small bean sprout salad, and a California roll. We ate all this and Shrimp Dumplings $5.50 as appetizers. The two salads were delicious, haven't had anything similar since the last time I was in Thailand. The Shrimp Dumplings blew us away; can't remember the last time I ate good dumplings like that. For my meal, I ordered the Beef Curry $9.95 which was so good it reminded me of my Thai moms! I was a little irritated though that it did not come with rice considering I always eat curry with some... My boyfriend ended up ordering the Snapper Katsu $10.95 which was a nice size and cooked perfectly. Favorites would have to be the shrimp dumplings and the beef curry, but can't wait to try other items on their affordable lunch menu.
This is a must go to for those living in Pinecrest or anyone hungry after a day of shopping at Dadeland!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

This place has one of the best lunch deals in Miami [and quite possibly anywhere]. Soup, sushi, and a small main course. It really worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great new find for Chinese food. I like Thai food a lot and there are many choices, but Chinese is a little more challenging because of the quality of the food at some places. This place is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Chinese food. The space is open, light, and clean. The quality of the food is Good, the flavors are excellent, the portions are very Good, and the pricing is very reasonable. On top of all of this they have many “healthy” options.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great food, Great people, Great prices.......Always a pleasure......my favorite local restaurant The lunch specials ar ethe best in town

Been to Lan Pan-Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!