“Simply amazing ”

Mamma Mia Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #488 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I love the atmosphere here !! Food is amazing!! I highly recommend his restaurant when you are in the area!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

What an Experience we had! We decided to sit outside of the restaurant. It was a lovely weather. The server came with the menu and big smile. She told us her recommendation for wine and we trust her suggestions. She was right. The menu has lots of great choices. Wine selection is also great. We ordered first Antipasto platter and it went well with our wine. We were not having enough time to explore the menu but we will definitely go back there to try their Pasta :) the prices are quite good for Italian Restaurant. If you are around Hollywood, it’s a must to try something there. Thanks for the great hospitality.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my wife shared a Gnochi and my friend ordered a cheese roll, something like that, I forget the name! Was very good and the waitress was very patient with us! All of them was patient in explain the menu, because was our first time there! The price is very fair!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Absolutely the yummiest sauce with pasta. Delicious stuffed shells, and lasagna. Also the bathrooms are spotless!!! I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the place. And the attention of the server was impressionable. Love this place. and not expensive.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best pizza that I ate good quantity of cheese light sauce and the best part excellent service and cool beers the best combination recommended