“Best cuban restaurant”
Review of Casavana

Casavana
Ranked #732 of 4,844 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I love this place, near my house, the food is delicious ,the attendant is very kind, and the price very well

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Food is really good and inexpensive. Place is clean, service is prompt. Definitely worth stopping in.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Great food! Fast service, friendly, and large portions. Everything you’d expect from traditional cuban/spanish food. Will be going back while we are here!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

My to go spot for Cuban good when in Miami. Excellent food, excellent service. The palomilla and croquetas are amazing.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

A friend and I had lunch here and were generally happy with what we found. We started with tostones rellenos (beef) which were OK. I had the hamburger platter, which was good but nothing noteworthy. I believe my friend had the chicken wraps, which she said were good. The service was prompt enough, but we could have used a little more attention during the meal (e.g. had a little trouble flagging down someone for ketchup). Not sure I'd seek out this place again, as I'm not a fan of Cuban food anyway.

Been to Casavana? Share your experiences!