“Tasty Downtown Option for Brazilian”

Camila's Restaurants
Ranked #95 of 4,857 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I spent a night at a nearby hotel and was pleasantly surprised to find this Brazilian spot. $15 for an all you can eat buffet was just what the doctor ordered after a long flight. There are a number of options to choose from between salads and warm entrees. They also offer a number of beverages, including alcoholic.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I went to eat at Camila's on August 23. It was my birthday, so one of my coworkers treated me to lunch. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was good, the atmosphere was perfect, and prices were reasonable (14.95 per person for a buffet). I would definitely advise anyone to visit this place. It is Brazilian food.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I've been. A customer in orlando and now I moved to miami. Is my go to place where I can have quality salad and steak and mushroom my favorite and finish it with coffee and good selection of dessert all for 15$ great value. Awsome servers. Excellent food

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly​ surprised when we came up this gem. Not fancy but good buffet with salad, fresh pineapple and watermelon, roasted chicken, chicken salad that was amazing, pot roast as good as Bob Evans ( if not better), flan and a caramel dessert that you would slap yo mama for!! The lemonade was not very good but I got water.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean, very good. Left more than satisfied! Didn't have any real expectations; however, I left very pleased. Staff very friendly, if you are fluent in Spanish then there will be no language barrier. I however had to use mostly hand jesters and smiles (lol) but was not left feeling out of place.

Date of visit: June 2018
upnarede, Proprietário at Camila's Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you so much for the avaliation!
It's a huge pleasure having you here and we hope to see you as soon as possible!

Been to Camila's Restaurants? Share your experiences!