“Always Delicious! Always Fresh! And I Am Always Happy!”

El Floridita Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #448 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I have eaten and picked up from this restaurant many times as I live down the street! i have always loved it! Yesterday I took a couple of vendors who were visiting to eat and they were amazed at how delicious everything was. Thought it was time I give it a review as I can see it through a newcomers eyes! The gentleman who waited on us was courteous, efficient and made sure we were happy. The lady who periodically filled our water glasses is a God given - I drink a lot of water!

Their $10 lunch special is perfect on an given day. Just so happy with El Floridita! Thank You!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

You simply cannot run out of fish if you're a seafood restaurant. Not in Miami !!!
This is not Iowa !!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We were there couples week ago and had a mix of sea food, we really liked it and had a great service!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Just finished a great lunch at El Floridita. We are out of towners just passing through and found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. The atmosphere is great, the food is great and the service was quick and efficient. The waiter even gave us handi-wipes when we were all done. The $10 combo for lunch was a great deal.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Ordered the Paella for 4 adults and it fed 5 with left overs! It was cooked to perfection as commented by all who tried it. The best we ever had they told me! We highly recommend you stop in and check them out! Well worth the price and the quality and large portions are there.

Been to El Floridita Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!