“It's a Must Restaurant in Miami”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #1,187 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If someone goes in a tourism plan to Miami then you must go to Pollo Tropical restaurant because is very "own" of Miami. All the food is delicious.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have decided to try another pollo tropical desides the one on sw 137 ave which was aweful and very dirty.
This one on 152 st is very clean and nice. Service was good. All tables clean. Food however was burnt.. portions can be slightly larger but dont serve burnt food.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Have liked what we've eaten. Portions could be bigger. Good for on the go. I usually get the quesasilla or the chicken sandwich. I do like the fries.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I had not been here in probably two years because I've been on weight watchers. But I went by to get something quick after work for my husband and I and was pleased to see that they have some lower calorie options with the tropichop meals these days I ordered a small half brown rice half lettuce with black beans, tomato, corn, and peppers on top and for $4.99 it was a great meal and really filled me up. The guy in the drive-through was extremely helpful and everything was quick and easy so kudos to the team here!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We stop for a quick lunch on the go,whenever I visit Miami i love to have some pollo tropical, there grilled chicken, rice and black beans with a side of fried yuca ,really tasty and cost low ,definitely worth trying.

Been to Pollo Tropical? Share your experiences!