“Very good”

Ranked #440 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This place is right around the corner from the Miami pinball place so we stopped for lunch. It was good solid food nothing spectacular except for the falafel that was really really good!!!!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

misleading! they charge $2.00 fee plus $1 for driver fee. website dont say fee for delivery! thiefs!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Came here because of the Trip Advisor reviews, and good thing I looked because otherwise I might have passed the place on the street without a second glance. I'm a New Yorker, why come to Miami and get Middle Eastern food? This place outshines multiple others on the block that charge twice as much for less food. Everything was cooked to order -- it was obvious at first bite that NOTHING was reheated. The fish and rice plate was amazing, my friend got the tenderloin wrap and raved about that. I'm only here for a few days and might go back, it was that good. ENJOY!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Very good food .. friendly staff ... nice location ... and I recommend ... I enjoy at this restaurant

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I wouldn't recommend eating at the restaurant because it has a very fast food vibe. However if you take it to go, the quality is great, there is a lot of variety on the menu and its pretty quick to deliver.