“AWESOME place!”
Review of Daily Bread II

Daily Bread II
Ranked #345 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going here for many years ..... the foods and goods are fresh and delicious!!!

I usually get a combination of pre-packaged refrigerated items, pita bread, and prepared foods to go. You can order food and eat here if you prefer....lots of seating.

My favorites are hummus, babaganoush, tabouli, fried kibbeh, gyro meat, labneh, spanakopita.....just to name a few!

I like to go home and have a feast with my family! Last weekend I had a craving for a pita pocket with labneh, gyro meat, and tabouli....... I did just that and it was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We usually visit this place with my family and friends,,, much better option (and healthy ) compare with arounds fast food places. We love almost everything,,, taboule, falafels, gyro, salads, rice and lentils, greek mussaka,,,, wonferful and fresh. Place is clean and girls are super nice and always have a nice smile to clients. I totally recommend for a quick break lunch , take away, whatever...
Super friendly staff . Do no hesitate to visit if you like fresh mediterranean food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

All the food is prepared fresh using wonderful ingredients. The Greek salad is great and I enjoyed the Falafel. Fresh Deserts that are excellent even if you take it with you for later.
They also have a grocery store inside where you can buy all the ingredients if you want to have a go at it.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I usually come to this place with my wife when we want something different. Falafels are amazing!!!! Nice cosy place. Service is always kind. They already recognize us and it feels very nice! Nice nice nice place!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Love this place! Service is quick and the food is always delicious. It's our go-to spot when we're in the mood for middle eastern food.