2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$137
BestWestern.comUS$137
Hotels.comUS$137
PricelineUS$137
FindHotelUS$137
Lol.travelUS$150
1,458 results
All reviews indoor pool front desk miami airport free breakfast next morning car rental would definitely stay here again comfortable beds breakfast area yogurt nice room very nice hotel free shuttle shuttle driver an early flight stayed one night cruise terminal
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

We stayed here one night because it was close to the airport and had free shuttle service. The surrounding neighborhood did not warrant going out after dark.

Even though it was an overcast day the hotel was still very dark.We had 5 lamps in our room which did little to brighten things up.

Breakfast was a horror. I could not eat it.

The computers in the business center were very slow. When I wanted to print out my airline boarding passes I was led to a commercial site.

It took a long time for the shuttle to pick us up at the airport even though the distance form the hotel is not very far. I asked for the shuttle driver to drive us to the airport at 7:30 AM. When I went to check out after 7 I was told I could not because my wife was still in the room. At 7:25AM I received an unpleasant call telling me to get down stairs quickly because the shuttle was ready to leave.

2  Thank spktravels
Reviewed 12 April 2021

For the price, beautiful rooms, very nice amenities, clean spaces, better-than-average breakfast (included), easy parking, well-managed shuttle service to airport, staff willing to go the extra mile for guests. The front of the the hotel looks out toward MIA, but the back of the hotel looks out on a golf course, so that's the pretty view.

1  Thank Rob E
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Front desk was efficient and my room was spacious and clean. Had to call shuttle when I arrived at MIA. Only issue was the grab & go breakfast. I hardly saw a selection which made it a bit disappointing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank corinnehoward
Reviewed 17 March 2021

Stay here!!! You can’t beat what you get for the price you are paying. The rooms were very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff at the front desk were very friendly as well. It’s close to the airport, but you (surprisingly) can’t hear a lot of noise from planes taking off and landing. We would definitely stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Airport hotels are always a bit of a crapshoot—I feel grateful that my recent overnight stay was a positive experience.

My room was spacious, with separate sitting area and pantry/bar (microwave, fridge, coffeemaker.) Decor & furnishings were tasteful. Ample outlets—standard electric & usb.

What I most wanted to mention is the breakfast. Not having traveled in more than a year, I had no idea whether breakfast would be available, or how it would be handled in a property that had offered hot/buffet items in pre-Covid times.

My first priority in the morning is good coffee, & I was not disappointed on that score. Also available for self-serve were fresh fruit, juice and yogurt. I was presented with a sealed paper plate containing the following individually-wrapped items: sausage links, egg, bagel, cheese slice. danish & Nutrigrain bar. It may not have looked very appealing, but it was convenient to take back to my room for reheating in the microwave. The results of warming the egg, sausage & danish were better than decent.

I had chosen the hotel in part due to positive reviews of their attention to Covid protocols. I was glad to see that they have also managed to adapt their breakfast service in a way that allows them to continue this amenity in a safe way. Kudos!

Date of stay: February 2021