“Perfect Take Out If You Live Nearby ”
Review of Sakura Sushi Bar

Sakura Sushi Bar
Ranked #530 of 4,846 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Today was my 3rd time taking takeout from this restaurant and I absolutely love it. The miso soup is delicious, the rolls are made to perfection and the Tuna Tataki is delectable. This restaurant is very cozy and intimate perfect for a couples date, it is also very affordable.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Western folks are accustomed to excellent, affordable salmon. My journey even parked me in SE Washington, not far from the banks of the Columbia River.
Sushi & I often battle between how much I'd LIKE to eat & what my budget can afford. Salmon is #1 for my taste buds. I don't believe I'd ever "topped out" my salmon consumption until Sakura Sushi and Bar's Salmon Lover's offering.
I finished . . . but barely. A bit expensive for lunch ($17.00), but a BUNCH of salmon, including four pieces of 1/4+ " of just that --- salmon.
Nice space; polite & efficient staff; fantastic food --- including salmon.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This is the second time I've come to Doral and the second time to Sakura. The sushi is amazing, so fresh and the rolls are huge! Our waitress was so attentive and even ordered us a cab at the end. The miso and udon soup was so good but I really can't say enough about the sushi...IT WAS THAT GOOD!!!! I'll come back to Sakura every time I come back to this area.

1  Thank Heather r
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Great Sushi! Japanese style! Moderate decoration, but great food. The service was really good, too. Try the hot rolls, they are great.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

the food at Sakura is delicious, but the service could be a bit faster. good value, good for weekday lunch

Been to Sakura Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!