2,481 results
All reviewssky lobbytennis courtsthe financial districtthe ground floorsouth beachespresso machinebrickell avenuebay viewdiamond memberguest roomsbreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelbiscayne baykey biscaynean upgraderooftop poolenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Great hotel in downtown. Hotel is modern and staff is friendly. The area is large and the pool itself is also big enough to lap swim. The double beds are a bit smaller to share. Rooms with the view of the Bay are beautiful.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This hotel is supposed to 4* Hotel, but they have completely lost the essence of what Conrad Hilton himself represented of a luxury hotel. Too many other hotels on Brickell Avenue - choose somewhere else. I wish I had read the TripAdvisor reviews, customer service was non existent. When you leave the hotel, from your room, one has to leave the 16th Floor, go to the 25th Floor where the lobby is located and change elevators. It is just an odd/frustrating experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kimbV2582JG
Jose R, Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

DearkimbV2582JG,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent visit to our property as your feedback is invaluable to us. We are truly disappointed to read that your experience in our hotel
was less than expected. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations with our customer service, and please rest assured that we are working very hard to make sure that provide the service that
it is expected from our hotel.
Once again, thank you for your invaluable feedback as it will help us to continue to improve as we aim to our endless goal of exceeding our guests’ expectations.

Jose Rico-Arango
Director of Front of the House

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Nice hotel, great location. Not as special as it could be... needs a little sprucing up. Breakfast items were mediocre, room was very average. The bed was super comfortable, and the views were wonderful both from the sky lobby and room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

excellent facility, view of the bay, service and location within walking distance to many great restaurants. Staff is very helpful and courteous. I was pleased to use a high quality expresso machine that was stocked every day.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff are very very helpful although they can be quite slow to attend to requests. I didn’t like the fact I had to take two different lifts to get to my room and three to get to the pool, the reception is on the 25th floor and if you’re claustrophobic like I am this is a night mare, I eventually found the staircase which helped whenever I wanted to leave the hotel but had to take the slow shakey lift to get back upstairs, the internet was also probably one of the worst I’ve ever experienced in the US which really surprised me, I was in room 2018, then moved to 1922 ( I think) then lastly room 2222 (I went to Houston during my stay in the US hence the constant change of rooms, the hotel also accommodated me and allowed me to leave my suitcases with them while I was in Houston which made my trip a lot less hectic for me, I got the views over looking the ocean which was great even at night, breakfast was very good too and there’s a 24 hour CVS about 5 mins walk from the hotel, there’s also a new shopping mall Brickell City Centre which was quite good too though i rented a car and drove to Sawgrass Mills which was the absolute best.
Back to the hotel, apart from breakfast I wasn’t really wowed by the food but there are lots of restaurants walking distance from the hotel PF Chang is literally about a 10/12 minute walk away, all in all the hotel was ok not the best but like I said the staff were generally amazing, but for me Wifi is a big thing for me and not sure I would stay there again because of the epileptic WiFi and dodgy lift system. Great location though!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Jose R, Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Tosind,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us regarding your recent visit. We are disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations with the hotel's layout and wi-fi. The layout of our property could be considered unconventional and we hope that it is not a detractor for you to visit us sometime in the near future as we aim towards our endless goal of exceeding our guests expectations. I've shared your comments regarding wi-fi with our engineering team to ensure that it is working up to speed for our guests. Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip!

Jose Rico-Arango