1. The hotel is at a nice location in Downtown, in the top floors of an office building.
2. Check-In could have been a bit faster, as the second person at reception was initially hiding in the office next to reception.
3. The room was very good, clean, with a nice view.
4. Breakfast was much better than expected.
5. Service was generally friendly, competent and good.
6. Don't think that the designers or managers of the hotel have ever tried to enter the hotel building with luggage. If they had, we wonder why they would not change the doors, which are just too heavy and unfriendly to travellers. Seeing the doors makes one actually trying to avoid them.More