2,502 results
All reviews sky lobby tennis courts the financial district the ground floor south beach espresso machine brickell avenue bay view diamond member guest rooms breakfast buffet beautiful hotel biscayne bay key biscayne an upgrade rooftop pool enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Wonderfully located on Brickell Avenue where there are tons of restaurants in the area. Centrally located, 15 minutes to Miami Beach, 20 minutes to the airport, 5 minutes to downtown, etc. The staff were extremely polite, the room was simply amazing. We were upgraded to a suite and could not believe the size of the room. We would definitely stay at The Conrad again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Bay
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Randy L
Conrad-Miami-Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Randy L,

Thank you very much for your most recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

It is with great pleasure that I read you had such a wonderful experience with us, and that you were able to take full advantage of our location, moreover I am also very happy that you were able to enjoy your upgrade and the service of our team members.

Should your travels ever take you back to our beautiful city, we will be delighted to welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

My husband and I stayed here the night before our cruise out of Miami and had a great experience. The check in process was easy and the staff told us about the local area and best places to go based on what we wanted to see. We were chosen as the guest of the day ( at random) and brought extras waters and cookies along with a nice card and room upgrade. The showers are amazing... Overall great start to our honeymoon and we will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank kvigneed802
Conrad-Miami-Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear kvigneed802,

Thank you for your most recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I was delighted to know that you had such a great experience with us, and I am also glad that you enjoyed being our guest of the day, moreover I wish you safe travels on your cruise.

Should your travels ever take you back to Miami, either for business or pleasure, we will be honored to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Excellent Hotel located in the "New" Financial District of downtown Miami. The Hotel offers an "upside down" concept with the lobby on the 25th Floor with excellent views over the Miami waterways. The Bar and restaurant are also on the 25th Floor with great panoramic views. Some of the rooms are above the 25th Floor some others bellow. My room was on the 17th Floor. The Hotel has a great decor and plenty or Art to be appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank ANTONIO D

Dear ANTONIO D,

Thank you for your most recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

It is with great pleasure that I read that you had a great stay with us and that you were able to experience and enjoy your room and our bar and restaurant outlets.

We will be honored to welcome you back to the Conrad should your travels ever take you back to our city.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days on business. Very nice hotel. Reception is on 25th floor which was unusual but the views are stunning. Checkin was easy and you then take elevator down to your room. My room was ok - bed was nice and comfortable. Bathroom had shower and bath. Coffee machine was an illy machine which I had to read instructions for as wasn't as intuitive to use as a regular coffee machine, but coffee was very nice. Had room service and food prepared nicely and delivered to room quickly... I used the downloadable 'Conrad concierge' app but you can also just phone. Everything good apart from Wifi, which on first night I spent an hour across my laptop, phone and iPad trying the attwifi and hhonors wireless networks - finally connected on laptop and iPhone but iPad still struggled until next morning. Wifi dropped in and out throughout my stay. Checkout process very quick.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Gary H
Conrad-Miami-Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Gscholland,

Thank you for yopur most recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our property.

It is with pleasure that I read you had a very good stay with us and that you were able to enjoy our services and views.

Should your travels ever take you back to Miami, we will be honored to welcome you back to the Conrad.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stayed at this hotel for business meetings. The hotel itself is lovely, in a great location near the office and restaurants. I enjoyed walking around the area (it was hot!).

I was upgraded upon check in to a lovely suite. The room was very nice, with great views. The service, room service, meals were really good. The room was clean, and housekeeping did a very nice job during my stay.

I like Conrad hotels, and have not been disappointed during a Conrad stay anywhere. Now I can add Miami to the list. I plan to stay at this hotel during all future travel to Miami. I really enjoyed it. Sorry I didn't get a chance to visit the spa but plan to do so on the next trip.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank ANF1111

Dear ANF1111,

I was very happy to read that you had a memorable stay with us and that you were able to enjoy all our amenities, moreover I a pleased that you enjoyed a walk through sunny Miami.

Should your travels ever take you back to our city, we will be delighted to welcome you back