14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$509
eDreamsUS$509
FindHotelUS$515
2,265 results
All reviews equinox gym pool area poolside service pool staff room service business hotel hotel guests bay view room beautiful hotel excellent stay the ritz biscayne bay hammocks concierge brickell luxury valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed for a short vacation four days. The location is good less hustle and bustle than the city center area but just a short walk to get to that area. The pool area is great, they have a nice assortment of drinks and food and the servers around the pool are excellent. Crowd was a good mix of family’s couples and groups. We didn’t eat at either restaurant but they have a great happy hour during the week at Edge Steakhouse. Great price on drinks and $1 oysters. Room was clean and spacious, lobby and property very nice. The highlight was definitely the gym. They have an Equinox gym on the property and it’s free to use if you’re a guest. I will definitely stay here on future visits.

2  Thank boombada53
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel offered wonderful service. The refillable glass water bottles in the room were great and the beds were unbelievably comfortable. The edge offered a limited nice room service and a great roof terrace happy hour. The neighborhood is very clean and safe as well.

2  Thank Nixon1971
Reviewed 19 February 2021

This hotel is simply delightful.

A lovely upgrade at check in--shown to our room by the person who checked us in--nice touch!!

Rooms are beautiful with the most comy bed we have ever slept on.

Were not too keen on the steak restaurant for dinner as its also a rather loud bar so opted for room service which was simply the best we have ever had with piping hot food and so wonderfully presented.

Pool area is lovely if not a little noisy--they were doing a photo shoot whilst we were there which was fun to watch.

Service is impeccable--but with the prices charged it certainly should be.

All in all seamless and enjoyable.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank lars198122
Reviewed 18 February 2021

I seldom write reviews, but I felt I needed to on this occasion. I had a very bad experience with an AirBNB host that canceled on me at the very last minute for a stay at the residential side of the Four Seasons resort. (Literally upon landing at the airport the host canceled on me after confirming multiple times, even earlier that same day.) I ended up booking last minute at the Four Seasons on the hotel side, and I am very glad that I did. The team there, especially Ignacio at the front desk, went above and beyond to help me solve my dilemma and I ended up staying at the hotel for longer than a week. Ignacio checked on me constantly and also kept giving me options for how to find a workable solution for the duration of my stay. The rest of the staff was also amazing. The Four Seasons is known for incredible service, and this trip proved once again why they are the best of what they do. All of the amenities are great, but the staff is the icing on the cake.

2  Thank SPfromNYC
Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

The staff is amazing upon arrival and the pool. We always have a pool chair or cabana of our choice because the Four Seasons only rents the hotel to 70 percent capacity in order to make sure their guests have a wonderful experience as well as keep social distancing rules in place. The grounds are beautiful with beautiful bay views from the room. I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank christinadG2705JV