“Their croissant sandwiches uncommonly good, Packed with quality meats”
Review of La Sandwicherie

La Sandwicherie
Ranked #151 of 4,559 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Luckily we were in a hurry for dinner in Brickell area of downtown Miami so my hosts ordered their favorite: roast turkey, provolone and fixings on croissant at this French style sandwich shop. My God! My sandwich had so much moist tender turkey that I only got through first half and saved the other for a most delicious, even if a bit gooey because of their special sauce, for the plane ride home next day. Wonderful treat...far exceeded my expectations.
The environment wasn't nice for eating in, and that's the only reason I lowered rating to 4--sandwich merits 5 stars

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is good for tourists who want to have a small
Idea about Cuban sandwichs, all they do is assemble,
The steak is in strips, precooked and what they do
Is heat as needed. The shakes are just ice cream,
Not real fruit like the authentic Cuban shakes with
Tropical fruit.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Seems to be a thing when you are in Miami ! I thought it was a social media gimmick, but I was curious enough to try! First of all the menu looked super delicious and the sandwiches were outstanding! My order was taken by an older gentleman with a french accent by pen and paper and I love that! I ordered some smoothies and juices as well and took them back to my roommates at the hotel! I wish I could have just stayed there because the shop itself was super cute! Everyone finished their sandwiches and I’ve witnessed some incredibly happy faces ! La sandwicherie is a oh oui

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

All the times I’ve been in Miami I can’t believe I haven’t been to this place before—the best sandwich shop in Miami! Two locations: Brickell and Miami Beach. Two bread choices: a French baguette or a croissant. I can’t speak for the croissant but based on the baguette I would say it will be excellent. There are quite a few sandwich options. I chose the Italian which included ham, salami, prosciutto, and mozzarella with excellent, fresh veggies. They also have a French vinaigrette which is very tasty. I can’t wait to go back. Maybe I will try one of their other options (I remember several salads and soups on the menu) but it will be hard to get me off the sandwich. It was that good!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is tucked in the corner of a strip center but the place is charming, the food fresh and tasty and the price is right. Just what we were looking for. Perfect light meal if your next stop is a cruise ship.

Been to La Sandwicherie? Share your experiences!