US$148
Hilton.com
US$182
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Pool
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$267
US$128
US$109
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$121
  • Bar/Lounge
US$564
US$564
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

The apartments are well located next to everything, lots of cafes and restaurants. There's a free trolley bus which takes you to other parts of town from there too. The apartment was very comfortable, clean and well stocked with everything you could need including plenty of fresh towels. The kitchen had everything including paper towels and washing up liquid which I thought was a nice touch. Such friendly staff working there too which made all the difference to my trip. Maggie was wonderful, so efficient, and she made sure everything was great. My son loved calling in to see her and her puppies when they were in too. Definitely a home from home and a good place to stay if you're new in town.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Pootle17
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Whenever I visit Miami this is the only place I choose to stay. This is the second time I stay at Commodore Inn The Grove . The neighbor is absolutely adorable. The apartments are fully size; they have everything you need for to stay and be there for months at a time. The neighborhoods get better every time I visit, has something new, or an event happening. Now the made a new side walk in Commodore Plaza; they added 4 new restaunts to Commodore Plaza, and new stores. It is fantastic to go walking to the shopping center, get back to the apartment and, go to a different restaurant every night. Love Coconut Grove and in Miami, Commodore Inn The Grove is my home. Is not only the apartments, or the neighborhood. The employees there are a “family” and they make you feel as part of that family. Is really gratifying when the staff remember you by your name and they know any specific details, or your preferences. Love this place!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Due to my job requirements, I travel 3 weeks out of the month, from one place to the next. I do not like to stay in hotels. I always look for Short term rental apartments or Corporate Apartments. By far Commodore Inn The Grove, is in my list of ten best. From location to the actual apartment is a well-kept secret in Miami, this is a true gem! I felt as if I was on vacations… but don’t tell my boss! I want to come back to Miami… and I will for sure request to stay at Commodore Inn.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at Commodore Inn the Grove for 2 months and enjoyed it very much! The room was very clean and furnished with everything you would need. The staff was very nice and helpful. I traveled alone for work and was happy to find great people to help me. The room was cleaned every week, maintenance requests were taken care of quickly and packages were delivered to my room. Maggie, the office manager, was wonderful; I loved her 2 puppies (Zorro and Nikki) and tried to visit them after work. The check-in and check-out system was very easy and could be done even outside business hours. Maggie emailed all the necessary information and she also made sure that the keys were ready when my schedule did not allow being in her office at the time of lease renewal. Finally, the hotel is literary located in the middle of everything. You just walk outside and are surrounded by restaurants, shops (Coco Walk); CVS, Bank of America, USPS, dry cleaning are one block away. Gated, indoor parking is also a plus! A gem in the middle of the grove!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

During our stay, August - November, were were in Miami for 3 months with our dog and 2 year old daughter. The staff took wonderful care of us and helped us out any way they could to make us feel at home! I would highly recommend anyone to stay here especially if they will be in the area for an extended amount of time. There are lots of parks, restaurants and other fun place all with in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business