See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Whenever I visit Miami this is the only place I choose to stay. This is the second time I stay at Commodore Inn The Grove . The neighbor is absolutely adorable. The apartments are fully size; they have everything you need for to stay and be there for months at a time. The neighborhoods get better every time I visit, has something new, or an event happening. Now the made a new side walk in Commodore Plaza; they added 4 new restaunts to Commodore Plaza, and new stores. It is fantastic to go walking to the shopping center, get back to the apartment and, go to a different restaurant every night. Love Coconut Grove and in Miami, Commodore Inn The Grove is my home. Is not only the apartments, or the neighborhood. The employees there are a “family” and they make you feel as part of that family. Is really gratifying when the staff remember you by your name and they know any specific details, or your preferences. Love this place!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Due to my job requirements, I travel 3 weeks out of the month, from one place to the next. I do not like to stay in hotels. I always look for Short term rental apartments or Corporate Apartments. By far Commodore Inn The Grove, is in my list of ten best. From location to the actual apartment is a well-kept secret in Miami, this is a true gem! I felt as if I was on vacations… but don’t tell my boss! I want to come back to Miami… and I will for sure request to stay at Commodore Inn.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at Commodore Inn the Grove for 2 months and enjoyed it very much! The room was very clean and furnished with everything you would need. The staff was very nice and helpful. I traveled alone for work and was happy to find great people to help me. The room was cleaned every week, maintenance requests were taken care of quickly and packages were delivered to my room. Maggie, the office manager, was wonderful; I loved her 2 puppies (Zorro and Nikki) and tried to visit them after work. The check-in and check-out system was very easy and could be done even outside business hours. Maggie emailed all the necessary information and she also made sure that the keys were ready when my schedule did not allow being in her office at the time of lease renewal. Finally, the hotel is literary located in the middle of everything. You just walk outside and are surrounded by restaurants, shops (Coco Walk); CVS, Bank of America, USPS, dry cleaning are one block away. Gated, indoor parking is also a plus! A gem in the middle of the grove!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

During our stay, August - November, were were in Miami for 3 months with our dog and 2 year old daughter. The staff took wonderful care of us and helped us out any way they could to make us feel at home! I would highly recommend anyone to stay here especially if they will be in the area for an extended amount of time. There are lots of parks, restaurants and other fun place all with in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank kellyehanlon
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We stayed here during our home renovation and life could not be better. Park your car and walk everywhere. Restaurants, parks, water, movies.....The staff is exceptional and could not be more accommodating.

Room Tip: stay in the middle to back
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Maggie D, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you Terri for your nice review!

Indeed the apartments are in the middle of everything and walking distance to all attractions in the area.
Renovation is a tuff task, but is easier to accomplish when you are staying away while contractors do their job. Best of all, if you can transform a remodeling in a “mini” vacation, then is even better! No better place for vacations (and follow up construction progress) that in your own town; for that and many other reasons, “The Grove” is Miami’s play ground!

Thank you again from all of us the Commodoreans team! Alba, Belgica, Francisco, Julio and Maggie