See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Due to my job requirements, I travel 3 weeks out of the month, from one place to the next. I do not like to stay in hotels. I always look for Short term rental apartments or Corporate Apartments. By far Commodore Inn The Grove, is in my list of ten best. From location to the actual apartment is a well-kept secret in Miami, this is a true gem! I felt as if I was on vacations… but don’t tell my boss! I want to come back to Miami… and I will for sure request to stay at Commodore Inn.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at Commodore Inn the Grove for 2 months and enjoyed it very much! The room was very clean and furnished with everything you would need. The staff was very nice and helpful. I traveled alone for work and was happy to find great people to help me. The room was cleaned every week, maintenance requests were taken care of quickly and packages were delivered to my room. Maggie, the office manager, was wonderful; I loved her 2 puppies (Zorro and Nikki) and tried to visit them after work. The check-in and check-out system was very easy and could be done even outside business hours. Maggie emailed all the necessary information and she also made sure that the keys were ready when my schedule did not allow being in her office at the time of lease renewal. Finally, the hotel is literary located in the middle of everything. You just walk outside and are surrounded by restaurants, shops (Coco Walk); CVS, Bank of America, USPS, dry cleaning are one block away. Gated, indoor parking is also a plus! A gem in the middle of the grove!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

During our stay, August - November, were were in Miami for 3 months with our dog and 2 year old daughter. The staff took wonderful care of us and helped us out any way they could to make us feel at home! I would highly recommend anyone to stay here especially if they will be in the area for an extended amount of time. There are lots of parks, restaurants and other fun place all with in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank kellyehanlon
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We stayed here during our home renovation and life could not be better. Park your car and walk everywhere. Restaurants, parks, water, movies.....The staff is exceptional and could not be more accommodating.

Room Tip: stay in the middle to back
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Maggie D, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you Terri for your nice review!

Indeed the apartments are in the middle of everything and walking distance to all attractions in the area.
Renovation is a tuff task, but is easier to accomplish when you are staying away while contractors do their job. Best of all, if you can transform a remodeling in a “mini” vacation, then is even better! No better place for vacations (and follow up construction progress) that in your own town; for that and many other reasons, “The Grove” is Miami’s play ground!

Thank you again from all of us the Commodoreans team! Alba, Belgica, Francisco, Julio and Maggie

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I have stayed here several times and it is always the same. Amazing management staff, willing to go the extra mile for their guests. Rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. Love the roof top views and the hot tub! Would recommend to anyone for short or long term stay. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the street get less direct light.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 4274rog
Maggie D, General Manager at Commodore Inn The Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you so much for your review Rog.

It’s always great to have you here with us. Frequent, repeated, and returning guests such as yourself make our everyday job feel like a vacation. It is a thrill to see a friend that we had not seen in a while.

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your travel itinerary. Most of all we thank you for being an active member of the Commodoreans family!

Maggie, Belgica, Alba, Julio and Francisco "the Commodoreans Family"