“Comfy and Delicious”

Offerdahl's Cafe Grill
Ranked #888 of 4,541 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Spanish
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Looking for a place for lunch driving up U.S. 1, we stopped here and pleased that we did. From the moment we walked in, we had a feeling of comfort and friendliness. The staff was helpful in our ordering and told us about some of their muffins and cookies. We saved some room for a cookie and brownie. I had a BLT and it was great. I really liked the pepper bacon. Their blackberry tea was good too. We liked the comfortable atmosphere inside that made it feel like a neighborhood favorite. They seemed consistently busy.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Came here today to meet a friend for lunch. The staff were very nice and the gentleman behind the counter talked me into having the avocado on toast with the two fried eggs on top over easy - this sounded good to me and so I ordered it along with the coffee. My friend had scrambled egg and toast. The food took 15 minutes to come out and when it did come the eggs were hard as rocks which just made the dish really awful. However because my friend had treated me to the lunch I didn't want to take it back or make a fuss because then she would've felt bad. Had the eggs been cooked over easy as advertised and as ordered I think the dish would've been quite nice but the toast was undercooked more like bread and the eggs were absolutely rock solid so it was rather disappointing. On a bright note the coffee was good. If I come back I would certainly not order that again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

I stop here probably 2 times a week to grab breakfast for my son and I on the way to school. Love that I am greeted by name when I come in. My son always gets bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted bagel and I get a bagel with veggie cream cheese and large coffee. Their peppered bacon may be the best bacon I have ever had..Bagels are made fresh on site. They have lots of baked goods too! I have had salads and sandwiches from here as well and everything has been good!

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Had family in town and decided to take them to Offerdahl's cuz I love the food. My cousins loved the breakfast platter as much as I do! Those cheesy potatoes are something else. Will be taking them again, but for lunch this time, before they fly back home.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Finally, a restaurant in palmetto bay/cutler bay with healthy meal options for vegans and vegetarians. The atmosphere was very charming and the staff friendly and helpful. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody and have returned several times myself.