Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$112
WyndhamUS$112
PricelineUS$112
FindHotelUS$123
Hotels.comUS$112
TraveluroUS$125
1,752 results
All reviews nice pool yogurt cruise port nice stay miami international airport lyft
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Hit the convenience store about a block away to grab distilled water before hitting the hotel... let's just say super sketch part of town. We Left with no water yet the experience of watching what I call a hooker run and jump into a car..... Went to check-in AND despite the lady yelling at someone on her cell phone at the top of her lungs in the lobby, I still try to proceed to make the best of it. Front desk tells me just to park on the side of the building cuz that's where his car is at., Okay? Then he tells me there's no elevator so we have to carry all three of our luggage up the stairs to the second floor. Paid $1.75 each for 16 oz of water bottles, FYI if you think you need water get it before you go. Got to the room It was the smallest room I think I've ever stayed in. There's a significant wet spot on the carpet, there is a bug on the bath mat, the shower is corroded, drain flies in the shower, furniture is worn, and my grand finale gross out? A small roach crawls on the outside of my husband's luggage as it is sitting on top of the bed while we're getting ready to leave. I try to swat it, but it was too fast for me. That was it time to go. Didn't even have the patience nor the stomach to even see what kind of continental breakfast they were offering. I was so grossed out.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Karen Gonzalez, Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Miami Springs/Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Suzie: Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate you took a moment to let us know how you felt. We are sorry to hear that your stay was such a disappointment, Please accept our most sincere apology. It is through feedback from our valued guest that we can learn what changes and improvements to our services we need to implement thus allowing us to provide the best guest experience.

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

If you are thinking to choose this hotel because breakfast is included, please don't! Now due to pandemic, it is only a frozen cup cake and fruit In a bag. I think they should be clear about this,not offer in its page as "continental breakfast". Breakfast was the only thing made me choose a hotel instead a airb&b lodge. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021

I would give it 5 start for the location, but rest of the place was terrible. No elevators, very strong smell something like mold or dampness in all rooms, bathtub drain did not worked good and took more than 20-25 min to checkin. Would never go back there.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Cleanest room of the 3 hotels I stayed at in the Miami region. Well lit (four lights in this room), TV actually works, good aesthetics. Ironing board in the room, multiple vending machines in the hallway.

If you’re going to want a late night meal you’ll be disappointed by local food options (or lack of)

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Expecting quality since it was a Ramada property I have to say this was my worst hotel stay ever. 5here were bugs all over the floor I was afraid to walk during the night. The loudness of the traffic outside was horrendous sleeping was out of the question. If I had been able to get my rental car at 1:30 am I would have left.

Date of stay: February 2021