Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
eDreamsUS$106
Expedia.comUS$106
StayForLongUS$129
1,738 results
All reviews nice pool yogurt cruise port nice stay miami international airport lyft
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

Expecting quality since it was a Ramada property I have to say this was my worst hotel stay ever. 5here were bugs all over the floor I was afraid to walk during the night. The loudness of the traffic outside was horrendous sleeping was out of the question. If I had been able to get my rental car at 1:30 am I would have left.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 February 2021

So I booked a stay at this hotel 1/16 last minute for my daughter returning to the states after living out of the country for over a year with her new baby. I always believe you get what you ay for and at $79 I really didn't expect to much, my daughter finally got the shuttle and got into her room. As I had expected it was REALLY small and she wasn't impressed with her initial contact with staff. But as I told her she just needed a place to lay her head so she and the baby could get some sleep. She got up a 4 am and proceeded to get ready to leave for the airport. I received a frantic call about an hour and a half later that she had left her wedding rings at the hotel. I immediately called and asked for a manager and they would not be in for a couple hours. When I called back and spoke to the manager Karen G I was SURE the rings would not be found but to my surprise they told me they found them. I was told to send a Fedex envelope with my address and they would be shipped back to me. I was still very skeptical that they would ever be received but as directed I sent the envelope out. I am very happy to say that even though I had to follow up for status of them being shipped and was advised that they hadn't gone out only due to receipt of my envelope and the managers schedule that Karen G made sure they were kept safely in her safe until she was able to ship them safely back to my daughter. I'm happy to say she did receive her wedding rings yesterday and even though I was sure they would never be received Karen G made sure she followed through as quickly as she could. Thanks again Karen G for changing my complete view on you get what you pay for...We got a VERY honest manager and a honest experience!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Dayana Fuentes, Sales at Ramada by Wyndham Miami Springs/Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear harleyakeen,

Thank you very much for such a lovey review. I am thrilled to read that you had a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife very soon.

Sales Manager.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I have visited lots of hotels, and the closest one I have experienced similar to this one before was a rundown hotel I once stayed in Peru. This is probably a 2 or 3 star hotel if you compare it to overseas hotels in Latin America, but this is one of worst three hotels I've stayed in within the United States. Judging by the hotel's 3.5 overall rating at the time I am writing this, the hotel must have used to be something special, and I wish I had stayed here then.

First, before my flight to Miami took off, I tried calling to verify my room as I had a late arrival and I had seen from previous reviews that they sometimes give your room away. I tried calling three different times and each time it rung and rung and rung with no answer. I had let it ring several times each time. Finally when my plane did land around 11:30 at night, I called and after several minutes of ringing someone answered my call with two words - please hold. After several more minutes of waiting, I was relieved to hear they didn't give my room away. I asked for a shuttle and the guy said no problem someone would be there in ten minutes. After waiting for fifteen minutes (11:45 now) I called back and he apologized and said the shuttle just left and should be there any minute now. Finally at 12:10 after midnight the shuttle had arrived. Please keep in mind I had seen many other hotel shuttles come and go two to three times while I was waiting. When the shuttle finally arrived, unsurprisingly the driver didn't speak English. Once I got to the hotel (only about a five to ten minute drive from the airport), the man at the front desk mentioned the shuttle leaves each hour on the hour to go to the airport which I can immediately figure out is why the shuttle arrived ten minutes after midnight and made me immediately hate this guy at the front desk who was the same guy who had told me at 11:30 that the shuttle would be there in ten minutes even though he must have known it wouldn't have left the hotel until midnight.

The hotel itself appeared to be missing housekeepers as the hallways clearly had not been cleaned in a long time, and unfortunately the room was no different. Normally this wouldn't be a huge concern to me but with the Coronavirus killing more and more people each day, I badly wished I had paid a few dollars more to stay at a place where I wasn't risking my life.

After sleeping, I went back to the lobby to check out the free breakfast. The guy at the lobby mentioned they are doing to go breakfasts, and he handed me a bag that I carried back to the room to open. The breakfast was a small muffin, a cup of mixed fruit, and a cup of juice.

Even though the experience overall was terrible, the hotel was very, very cheap which I am sure many people are willing to overlook some of the negative things, but I hope nobody thinks this hotel is worthy of a 3.5 rating when they book their room.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Hotel stay. I had originally reserve a room for $70.18 a night (confirmation #80784ec180371) and when I arrived at the hotel arount 8pm the girl behind the counter reveived me not only sitting down on a chair that was lower than the counter, but rudly told me that my reservation was cancel one hour prior my arrival and that they have 2 more rooms available but the rates where dounble the price of what i had originally booked the room. I told her that was unfair, she told me call customer service which I did and they couldn't explain why it was cancel and that I needed to resolve it with the frontdesk. Again I proceed talking to the staff member and she said you can book at this rate or go to another hotel.
After a 10hr flying have 5 lauggages and NO car I felt stranded and tricked by the staff, I feel I was robbed. I went ahead and grabbed the room becuase I had no more money and I was physically and emotionally exhausted at this point. As I walked in the room the front desk member told me not do buy anything from the flyers that were inside the room since they were from locals "restaurants" and they sneak in and insert these fake fyers to rob people. I was fumid, so no at this point this hotel is NOT secure? I couldnt wait to get the heck out of there. When I made this reservation I booked a hotel with breakfast and even when I checked in I asked about breakfast and they did confirmed this. However, when I came in the morning for breakfast there wasnt any. This was it. I have a copy of the original reservation and a picture of the front desk sitting down on the chair as if she was tired of working with guests.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience. I was able to check your reservation. and our records indicates that your reservation was cancelled due to invalid method of payment. Unfortunately, reservation without a valid card, are not guaranteed. We hold the room until the arrival day, 6pm. After that time, room and rate are not guaranteed.

Kind Regards,
Sales Manager

Reviewed 22 December 2020

RUDE! The front desk wouldn't answer the phone when I was attempting to call from the airport to check on the shuttle bus. The other hotel's buses came and went multiple times during the hour I waited but never a Ramada van. After an hour of many phone calls and holding for 15 minutes at a time she finally answered and told me it only runs once an hour. If I had known that I would have taken a cab as I only had a very short layover and wasted an entire hour of it waiting for the transportation. When I arrived at the hotel the front desk girl was very rude (I will admit that I was so ticked off by that point that I wasn't very nice either). With the bus only running once an hour I had to take a 3am bus back to the airport for a 5:30 flight which was ridiculous and cut the possibility of getting any amount of sleep even further.
The hotel itself is dirty and rundown. Doesn't have an elevator, the carpet is stained all throughout the hotel, and the walls are paper thin - I could hear quiet conversation in the room next to me as well as everyone who happened to walk in the hall. The room/bed was comfortable and ok but the "view" was on a dumping area that was filled with trash and junk.
I'm very surprised that Wyndham would allow their company name to be associated with such a beat down, dirty, low class hotel as this Ramada. Never again!

Room tip: Pick a room in a different hotel!
Date of stay: December 2020

Dear susch,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value your input and comments. First and foremost, I apologize that your stay with us was not exceptional, as we strive to make every guests stay a positive memorable experience. Unfortunately, your experience was far from exceptional. I will use your feedback to improve our service as we continue to strive for excellence. Once again, I apologize for what you have experienced. I truly hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Respectfully,