“Fabulous family cruise”

Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Captain Russ and his lovely wife gave us a memorable sailing trip around Key Biscayne on the Captain Sir. The boat is simply fantastic, and very comfortable. Our sunset cruise was one of the highlights of our holiday and I would recommend to anyone visiting Miami to book a charter on this boat. Russ was incredibly polite and very informative. His wife treated us like royalty as we sipped wine on the deck. Great views, great sunsets and great company. I cannot recommend Russ and his boat more highly. Thank you.

goodfoodguy747, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hi Paul,
It was our pleasure to have you and your family aboard to enjoy the sunset on Monday. We always enjoy showing the best take on Miami to our guests. It just is so magical from the water and we often hear those words from our guests that the sail with us was the highlight of their time in Miami. Safe travels to you and your family.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This review is way over due... Captain Russ and his wife and crew made our mother's day weekend 2017 a dream come true. It was paradise! We chartered two sailboats for our family get together. Everything about our trip was a breeze. Captain Communication, punctuality, price, food, service all above expectations. The food was exquisite and they catered to our every need. Captain Russ even showed the kids magic card tricks. It was amazing. We decided to charter with Captain Russ to take my mom out on a beautiful mother's day sail. It was paradise!!! Captain Russ and his wife make you feel "home". What makes it even more special is that my mom was just diagnosed with cancer (we didn't know at the time of the sailing) which makes that day we spent on their sailboat even more special. Thank you Captain Russ from Yohama and family!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I could fill the page with accolades about the boat, the couple that operates it and the perfect weather but that would not do the experience we had, justice. Stop reading the reviews, reach out to Russ or his wife, get on the water and enjoy hours of RnR. Wonderful all around, period.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Capt Russ and Susan were very hospitable during our 2 hour sailing excursion. It was more than a plain outing: it was a lesson about the history of Key Biscayne and the surrounding areas of Miami. We thoroughly enjoyed the sailing around the homes and the lighthouse, while nibbling on the great fruit/cheese platter that Susan prepared for us. Thanks for the wonderful time! We will surely recommend you to our friends. A great family activity!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband and I chartered a private sail with Captain Russ for a full day at the recommendation of the Ritz Carlton. It was the highlight of our trip. I have been on several private charters in the past and this one was the best. Captain Russ called a couple of days ahead of our scheduled charter to go over all the details. I requested that he prepare and bring food. You do have the option of bringing your own food, but I am glad that I had him. He is a chef and prepared a lovely appetizer, entrée and dessert by candlelight. He also offered to bring any beverages that we requested. He made sure that our every need was catered to while sailing. He was also very personable. We had a full day of sailing and also anchored for swimming in a nearby bay. We saw dolphins jumping and swimming along with fireworks on our tour. Of course, there is no way to guarantee that this will happen on your tour:) It was a nice added bonus. I also need to add that I use Trip Advisor on a regular basis, but I have never taken the time to write a review. That is how good our experience was with Captain Russ and we hope yours is also.

2  Thank MerrylJones
goodfoodguy747, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with other on Trip Advisor. We had one of those PERFECT days for you -- so glad you enjoyed the food. That's why I custom prepare a menu to suit the tastes of my guests -- and we try to maximize the romance factor on our trips. What better al fresco dining than having Miami all lit up at night as the backdrop for your dining enjoyment! Loved having you aboard and hope to see you again sometime when you are back in Miami.

CAPTAIN RUSS