“Highlight of our Trip”

Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Reviewed 14 June 2017

My husband and I chartered a private sail with Captain Russ for a full day at the recommendation of the Ritz Carlton. It was the highlight of our trip. I have been on several private charters in the past and this one was the best. Captain Russ called a couple of days ahead of our scheduled charter to go over all the details. I requested that he prepare and bring food. You do have the option of bringing your own food, but I am glad that I had him. He is a chef and prepared a lovely appetizer, entrée and dessert by candlelight. He also offered to bring any beverages that we requested. He made sure that our every need was catered to while sailing. He was also very personable. We had a full day of sailing and also anchored for swimming in a nearby bay. We saw dolphins jumping and swimming along with fireworks on our tour. Of course, there is no way to guarantee that this will happen on your tour:) It was a nice added bonus. I also need to add that I use Trip Advisor on a regular basis, but I have never taken the time to write a review. That is how good our experience was with Captain Russ and we hope yours is also.

2  Thank MerrylJones
goodfoodguy747, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with other on Trip Advisor. We had one of those PERFECT days for you -- so glad you enjoyed the food. That's why I custom prepare a menu to suit the tastes of my guests -- and we try to maximize the romance factor on our trips. What better al fresco dining than having Miami all lit up at night as the backdrop for your dining enjoyment! Loved having you aboard and hope to see you again sometime when you are back in Miami.

CAPTAIN RUSS

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had such an amazing time while sailing on a romantic sunset cruise with Russ and Susan. Captain Sir was very spacious and clean. I would highly recommend booking this lovely experience and making it a memory you'll never forget!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Captain Russell's kind manner and incredible knowledge of the Key Biscayne/Miami area let us know we were in good hands. The sailboat, Captain Sir!, was immaculate. Captain Russ and his wife, Susan, made us feel as if were family all while delivering top notch service and views all day. If you spend a day with Captain/Chef Russell and Susan, one thing is certain... you will not go hungry! From the bagels, fresh fruit, and cheese to his to-die-for homemade crab cakes and apple crisp, we were beyond satisfied! If you are looking to take your time in Key Biscayne beyond land, I could not possibly recommend spending a day on Captain Sir! more!!! Captain Russell and Susan will undoubtedly take your vacation to the next level!! We made memories to last a lifetime on Captain Sir! with Captain Russell and Susan on our girls getaway vacation in Key Biscayne! We hope to spend time on Captain Sir! for years to come!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

What a perfect, wonderful 2 hour sunset cruise with Russ and Captain Sir! Our young boys loved the experience, the food, and what great relaxation on a beautiful evening with a fantastic view of Miami's skyline. The boat was perfect for our family of four, the hospitality phenomenal (had our desired bottle of wine ready for our arrival, a wonderful set of appetizers, electric candle lights after sunset under the stars, and blankets for the kids to rest on deck after the sun set). A truly memorable experience that the family will remember for a long time....

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have sailed on Captain Sir three times now and can say that every experience has been superb. Frankly, I cannot say one negative thing about the charters. In fact, the boat is pristine, their hospitality is top-notch, and each of my trips have been consistently amazing. I greatly trust Captain Russ and Susan, both from a safety standpoint and to deliver wonderful memories.

RussellSusan, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

We love having repeat guests and so glad you chose to celebrate your Dad's 70th birthday on a sailing trip on CAPTAIN SIR! this year. We are the perfect venue for these kinds of family celebrations -- it's intimate, peaceful and quiet -- relaxing for everyone and Mother Nature always puts on a great show at sunset and especially with a spectacular full moon rise. We appreciate you selecting us again for this special occasion.