“Wonderful sunset cruise!”

Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Reviewed 24 March 2017

What a perfect, wonderful 2 hour sunset cruise with Russ and Captain Sir! Our young boys loved the experience, the food, and what great relaxation on a beautiful evening with a fantastic view of Miami's skyline. The boat was perfect for our family of four, the hospitality phenomenal (had our desired bottle of wine ready for our arrival, a wonderful set of appetizers, electric candle lights after sunset under the stars, and blankets for the kids to rest on deck after the sun set). A truly memorable experience that the family will remember for a long time....

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have sailed on Captain Sir three times now and can say that every experience has been superb. Frankly, I cannot say one negative thing about the charters. In fact, the boat is pristine, their hospitality is top-notch, and each of my trips have been consistently amazing. I greatly trust Captain Russ and Susan, both from a safety standpoint and to deliver wonderful memories.

RussellSusan, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

We love having repeat guests and so glad you chose to celebrate your Dad's 70th birthday on a sailing trip on CAPTAIN SIR! this year. We are the perfect venue for these kinds of family celebrations -- it's intimate, peaceful and quiet -- relaxing for everyone and Mother Nature always puts on a great show at sunset and especially with a spectacular full moon rise. We appreciate you selecting us again for this special occasion.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

My husband and I spent last week on Captain Sir. It was the most amazing vacation ever! Captain Russ and Susan were extraordinary! The cabin was spacious with the biggest head/shower I've ever seen on a sailboat.I spent a lot of time up on deck reading and sun bathing while my husband spent a lot of time in the cockpit at the wheel. The food was delicious, healthy and abundant. Can't say which was my favorite meal: the salmon, the sea bass, the burgers or the salads (a different one every day for lunch). The key lime pie was so good I had it for breakfast as well as dessert. Captain Russ and Susan went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Susan even packed us a lunch for our day at the boat show.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I surprised my husband last year in July for his birthday and did a 2 night trip on the Captain Sir. This was such a romantic and relaxing trip (and I don't even usually like boats)! I fell in love with sailing because of this trip. Captain Russell was so accommodating and fun to be around. He answered all of our questions, was super fun to talk to, and made sure we were relaxed and always had a snack or a drink in hand. In addition to being a great captain, he is also an amazing chef!!!! If you go, choose the food package - honestly, I practically licked my plate every meal. You won't regret it! We went during a full moon and the sky was just so gorgeous. The slow motion of the boat at night and a super comfy bed put me right to sleep. I've never been so relaxed before that we contacted Captain Russell so we can do another trip! This time we're adding an extra day or two because you just can't get enough!! Also, he captured some great candid pictures of my husband and me I'm so fortunate to have! It was a perfect birthday present and a perfect trip!

captainsir, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

It was our pleasure to give you that memorable experience. Having special memories in your memory bank is what we should all strive for. We certainly love introducing people to the pleasures of sailing and fine food --- they just naturally go together. And so glad you are a convert to sailing and will be returning for another trip.
Russell

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Great experience in Miami! Perfect for bringing friends and family for an intimate sail on a beautiful yacht and see the Miami skyline! Captain Russ and Susan were delightful hosts. I'm a repeat visitor - recommend it highly to all!