“Best vacation ever”

Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My husband and I spent last week on Captain Sir. It was the most amazing vacation ever! Captain Russ and Susan were extraordinary! The cabin was spacious with the biggest head/shower I've ever seen on a sailboat.I spent a lot of time up on deck reading and sun bathing while my husband spent a lot of time in the cockpit at the wheel. The food was delicious, healthy and abundant. Can't say which was my favorite meal: the salmon, the sea bass, the burgers or the salads (a different one every day for lunch). The key lime pie was so good I had it for breakfast as well as dessert. Captain Russ and Susan went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted. Susan even packed us a lunch for our day at the boat show.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I surprised my husband last year in July for his birthday and did a 2 night trip on the Captain Sir. This was such a romantic and relaxing trip (and I don't even usually like boats)! I fell in love with sailing because of this trip. Captain Russell was so accommodating and fun to be around. He answered all of our questions, was super fun to talk to, and made sure we were relaxed and always had a snack or a drink in hand. In addition to being a great captain, he is also an amazing chef!!!! If you go, choose the food package - honestly, I practically licked my plate every meal. You won't regret it! We went during a full moon and the sky was just so gorgeous. The slow motion of the boat at night and a super comfy bed put me right to sleep. I've never been so relaxed before that we contacted Captain Russell so we can do another trip! This time we're adding an extra day or two because you just can't get enough!! Also, he captured some great candid pictures of my husband and me I'm so fortunate to have! It was a perfect birthday present and a perfect trip!

captainsir, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

It was our pleasure to give you that memorable experience. Having special memories in your memory bank is what we should all strive for. We certainly love introducing people to the pleasures of sailing and fine food --- they just naturally go together. And so glad you are a convert to sailing and will be returning for another trip.
Russell

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Great experience in Miami! Perfect for bringing friends and family for an intimate sail on a beautiful yacht and see the Miami skyline! Captain Russ and Susan were delightful hosts. I'm a repeat visitor - recommend it highly to all!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

It was perfect!! My wife and I went on a half day charter on our anniversary, our only regret was that it wasn't longer! Next time it will be.

RussellSusan, Owner at Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

We hear that a lot . . . " wish we had booked a longer time" -- there is always a NEXT time. We look forward to hosting you again on our boat with an anniversary celebration or perhaps to just get away for some peace and relaxation.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful half day tour with our teenage son and friend. Wonderful food and even better desert. Views amazing and our captain was soooo hospitable I think the boys would have liked to stay with him for the rest of the holiday (if only to learn more card skills). The tour is adapted to your preferences, weather permitting and you can take your own drinks on if you wish. Can't recommend captain Russell enough