“Great way to spend an evening in Miami”

Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Reviewed 22 February 2016

My wife and I were recently in Miami for a few days of R&R and to attend the Miami Boat Show. I contacted Captain Russ at Captain Sir Charters for a late afternoon, sunset and night sail viewing the unbelievable lighted Miami skyline.
What a great experience. Russ is a life long sailor and retired hospital administrator. Russ's wife Susan is also a retired professional and was equally at home on their beautiful Island Packet 440. Their past professions certainly carry over into the details of making sure their crew lacks for nothing. The yacht is a gorgeous 44' monohull with all the comforts of home.
The wind was piping around 25 knots leaving the dock and we tacked through the channel enjoying the view with an easy motion from a very competent Captain and yacht. We crossed the Bay and were up close and personal to view many wonderful multi million dollar homes. We visited two anchorages where we anchored for a delicious plate of cheese and literally hand picked fruit.
Both Russ and Susan were very personable, we felt like we had known them for a while.
What a great time! We'll be back. Thank you Russ and Susan!

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Captain Russ and Susan are amazing hosts. We had a wonderful sail on the Captain Sir! and enjoyed some fantastic food prepared by the very talented captain Russ. So delicious.

Don't miss the chance to go out and see some beautiful views of miami and relax out on the water. We can't wait to take our next trip with captain sir charters. We're counting the days until the next one!

Reviewed 9 November 2015

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of sailing on Captain Sir and what a great experience it was. Captain Russ and his wife Susan were fantastic hosts and the sailing was great. From the moment I first talked with Russ through the end of the sail everything was taken care of. The boat is in perfect condition and Russ and Susan are very engaging and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend that you don't leave Miami without a trip on Captain Sir.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is by far the best experience I have had sailing!
Russ was responsive and engaging through the planning process.
Once we got there, everything was ready and we set sail within minutes.
Russ and Susan took care of every single detail and went out of their way to make sure we did not want for anything.
The trip itself was magically with Russ at the helm of course and Susan catering to our every whim.
The boat is elegant, pristine, and well cared for.
Thank you Captain Russ and Susan! You guys are the best

Anthony

1  Thank Anthony O
Reviewed 4 October 2015

My wife and I went an vacation to Southern Florida March of 2015 and had the great pleasure of sailing with Captain Russ and his lovely wife. They are great host and serve fabulous food. We sailed from noon until 9 pm had a beautiful sunset and an unexpected full moon and sailed along the Miami shore line at night what a sight to behold. We did a lot of fun excursions on this trip, airboats, swap buggy, seaplane to the Dry Tortuga and deep sea fishing but this was definitely the cherry on top. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend joined us on this trip and still compliment me on finding such a wonderful was to spend a day together. Don't waste your time searching for other charters this is the best!!!

1  Thank Paul K