6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Hotels.comUS$222
TravelocityUS$222
Agoda.comUS$244
All reviews the location is perfect adjustable beds overnight staff great hotel bayside mall walking distance front desk great stay one night arena facilities gym pool jorge downtown metromover elevator
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

We decided to stay in this new hotel and it was a great decision. The rooms are very clean, and the kids loved the robot, and all the snacks it brought to our room. The staff was so nice, kind, and attentive. The food was great too, the hummus with crudites was amazing. The hotel is also within walking distance to a movie theater, a great ceviche place, and shopping. Overall, a lovely place with lovely staff.

1  Thank 239AnneB239
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Anne,

It was a pleasure to have you as our valued guest during your recent stay. Thank you for giving us a wonderful rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and we are happy to hear, that with you we’d hit the mark, and by the way, we love Yulio too! (our robot).

Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Stayed there a couple weekends ago and I had a great stay. The 1st thing I would say is that for the price the hotel was very new and clean with brand new modern amenities, usually you get much worse for that low of a price. I was very pleased and surprised with how clean and how new everything was. Second I would say the staff was absolutely amazing they treat you as if you were in a 5 star resort, in particular the overnight staff Lupe and Jorge they were very friendly and welcoming. They knew Miami very well and they recommended a lot of amazing places and I enjoyed every single one of them and most of them were right there next to the hotel. The area around the hotel has a lot of fun things to do cant wait to try them all its going to take me a few more vacations but I look forward to it really enjoyed my stay at this hotel definitely staying here on my next trip 100%.

1  Thank WesJJJ14
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear traveler,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience at our establishment. Our team is fully committed to ensure our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience.

I am pleased to see you’ve found the overall accommodations to your liking. I assure you that Lupe and Jorge will get the recognition they deserve for their dedicated service.

Reviewed 2 August 2022

Really nice hotel. Great location. I was in Miami for only the weekend, but will definitly come back and stay here again. Friendly and attentive staff, rooms look brand new everything was very clean. Small shower issue during my stay, but outside of that this the perfect hotel to stay in Miami. The pool and deck are really nice too. Special thanks to Eddie at the desk who went above and beyond to help me recover my wallet I lost in an Uber and whom was always ready to solve a problem, what a life saver! and also to the other two ladies at the desk who were very friendly and had great for places of place to visit in Miami.

Room tip: Ask for city view rooms
Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank F5243TRdanield

Dear traveler,

I am pleased to see you’ve found the overall accommodations to your liking. I assure you that Eddie will get the recognition he deserves for his dedicated service.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

I had a horrible Airbnb experience and called Yotel to book with them. They allowed us to check in early and gave us a beautiful room. The hotel is high tech and super cool. The decor is really nice and the staff are so friendly! The food was really great too. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank D1384IDjanetd
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Dear traveler,

Our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We strive to meet our guest’s expectations, and we are happy to hear, that with you we’d hit the mark.

Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2022 via mobile

Great stay, very central and next to the (free) metromover which brings you to a lot of hotspots downtown. The hotel offers a brand new gym which has all you can ask for. The pool is also great and a perfect way to escape the heath of the city. Regarding the hotel staff; we loved Leidy!

Room tip: Use the free metromover (station is next to the seven eleven across the street from the hotel) to get around.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Britt2224
Yotel Miami, Guest Services / Front Office at YOTEL Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2022

Dear Britt,

I am pleased to see you’ve found the overall accommodations to your liking. I assure you that Leidy will get the recognition she deserves for her dedicated service, we love her too!!