3 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$206
Agoda.comUS$206
Hotels.comUS$214
Trip.comUS$299
eDreamsUS$206
Orbitz.comUS$222
1,670 results
All reviews in coconut grove bay view biscayne bay full kitchen valet parking coral gables south beach university of miami restaurants and shops miami area per day valet service rooftop pool sonesta balcony floor mari
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

Full bathroom had something all over the side of the tub. Half bath had something brown smeared on the door. In the evening bad jazz music plays so loudly you couldn't hear TV. There's no valet parking. No information in the room about TV channels, hotel amenities. No WiFi at all. I cleaned and sanitized the room myself. In no way did room meet COVID cleanliness standards. Stay somewhere else if you haven't had vaccine.

Room tip: Don't - rooms aren't clean
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 156murielf
Reviewed 6 February 2021

I have NEVER seen a Hotel this disgusting before.. the chairs, the towels the counters (see pictures bellow you can see mark of glasses from the previous guest, obviously they DID NOT clean and nevertheless disinterested this room It was just disgusting.
You will think due to the pandemic they will be extra careful and clean and disinfect the rooms.... NOOOOOO. Thank Hod it was only one night, I took my own bedsheets, blankets, and small towels from home.. if I get infected I am sure was because of the dirtiest of this Hotel.
The breakfast (if you can call that breakfast) they only had a few things, no bagels, no bread, no pancakes, I can go on and on. But I am sure you got my point by now. We were not able to ask for another room because by the time we finish the conference it was almost midnight, but I almost go to sleep in my car.
Sorry the only advice I can give you is DO NOT STAY there please.
One more thing, they only have one person to Valet Park your car, so good luck with that.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2021

We stayed at the Arya as we had good experience when it was a Sonesta hotel. Regrettably, the unit we stayed in was old, not clean, damaged doors, with a kitchen that had little utensils for us to use as a kitchen. We booked a King Suite and got a significantly smaller room than what was advertised. To compound, the odor of weed smoking and cigarettes was overwhelming.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank akillidar
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Natalie and isabell at the front desk were both very professional, kind, and helpful. They both made our stay here very nice. We rented from SoFLA Vacations and had a delightful experience with Rebecca.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 23 November 2020

Nice Clean facility with clean rooms and amenities, but the best part is the people that work there. They have a very good breakfast the days we were there and taxies, Uber and Lift are available near the Hotel !

Date of stay: November 2020