1,554 results
All reviews coconut grove panorama restaurant frank ruiz eighth floor deluxe room bay view biscayne bay full kitchen valet parking restaurants and shops balcony jaguar kitchenette conference nightlife condo bellman
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Sonesta Coconut grove was an awesome place to stay at, place was super clean, house keeping was the best, staff was always willing to help, and the views were pretty awesome! Definitely felt like a vacation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina G
FellowTraveler814536, Manager at Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Gina G,
Thank you for being our guest. We are so happy that we could create a vacation experience in the midst of your business meeting. Please come visit us again soon.

Best,
Tamara - Residence Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Feels kind of shady, there’s a fair amount of blatant nickel and dime-ing, the beds have human-sized craters in them, and the common areas smell very much like a vets office. Room service reportedly mushy and bland. Great location tho.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
FellowTraveler814536, Manager at Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hello J T,
I'm really shocked by your review. I wish you would have told us about your concerns during your stay so that we could address them and take your trip to the next level.

Our guests typically rave about the fact that we do not charge a resort fee like most hotels in Miami. They appreciate our comfortable beds, our friendly service and the Green Tea scent in all of our common areas.

We hope that next time you are in Miami you will give us the opportunity to turn around your opinion of our hotel. You have our personal promise and commitment that we will not only meet but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Check in very nice and friendly! The room was nice, but a little dated. The rug definitely needed replaced. I was very disappointed that the pool was closed. I did not see that anywhere on the website

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Deal Ann K,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. I hope you were able to use the pool at our sister property next door. The good news is in about 9 days our pool will be reopened and it is brand new. The tiles have been redone, the coping and railing have been replaced, and all the pool furniture is brand new. In addition to the pool renovation our rooms are scheduled for an update. I can't wait to share our brand new look with you in the near future.

Tamara

Reviewed 9 September 2018

During my stay in one of their condos, I had left my wedding ring and other jewelry hidden in one of the dresser drawers with my belongings. After returning from a long day trip, I realized my jewelry had disappeared. I filed a report with the hotel and demanded a key audit be performed to identify if anyone had entered the condo. To my surprise, a hotel maintenance man had entered the unit while I was out.
The hotel is denying all responsibility. If you think you are safe from having strangers’ rifle through your belongings while you are out of your hotel room, think again and find a more reputable lodging option than any of the Sonesta International locations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank dbs0402

Dear dbs0402,

First and foremost, I want to thank you for your feedback. Every review allows us to analyze our operation and work towards improving our guests experience. I understand how frustrating a situation like this can be. I sympathize with your situation, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

You did indeed stay in a privately owned condo unit not operated by the Hotel. While we sympathize with your situation we did refer you to the unit owner who is responsible for taking care of every aspect of your stay including this inconvenience.

We value the safety and security of our guests and their belongings by providing safes in our rooms and having 24 hour security. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove our commitment to service excellence next time you are in Miami.

Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, comfortable and roomy.
We also ate at the in hotel Resturant and were very happy with our meal. Near by we visited a grocery store called “fresh market” and enjoy it as well. The view from the balcony was awesome.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela05_11

Dear Pamela05_11,

Wow! Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us again in the near future.