1,563 results
All reviews in coconut grove panorama restaurant frank ruiz eighth floor deluxe room biscayne bay full kitchen city view valet parking coral gables south beach restaurants and shops business meeting miami area rooftop pool per day sonesta
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Sonesta Coconut grove was an awesome place to stay at, place was super clean, house keeping was the best, staff was always willing to help, and the views were pretty awesome! Definitely felt like a vacation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gina G
FellowTraveler814536, Manager at Hotel Aria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Gina G,
Thank you for being our guest. We are so happy that we could create a vacation experience in the midst of your business meeting. Please come visit us again soon.

Best,
Tamara - Residence Manager

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Feels kind of shady, there’s a fair amount of blatant nickel and dime-ing, the beds have human-sized craters in them, and the common areas smell very much like a vets office. Room service reportedly mushy and bland. Great location tho.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FellowTraveler814536, Manager at Hotel Aria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Hello J T,
I'm really shocked by your review. I wish you would have told us about your concerns during your stay so that we could address them and take your trip to the next level.

Our guests typically rave about the fact that we do not charge a resort fee like most hotels in Miami. They appreciate our comfortable beds, our friendly service and the Green Tea scent in all of our common areas.

We hope that next time you are in Miami you will give us the opportunity to turn around your opinion of our hotel. You have our personal promise and commitment that we will not only meet but exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Check in very nice and friendly! The room was nice, but a little dated. The rug definitely needed replaced. I was very disappointed that the pool was closed. I did not see that anywhere on the website

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Deal Ann K,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. I hope you were able to use the pool at our sister property next door. The good news is in about 9 days our pool will be reopened and it is brand new. The tiles have been redone, the coping and railing have been replaced, and all the pool furniture is brand new. In addition to the pool renovation our rooms are scheduled for an update. I can't wait to share our brand new look with you in the near future.

Tamara

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, comfortable and roomy.
We also ate at the in hotel Resturant and were very happy with our meal. Near by we visited a grocery store called “fresh market” and enjoy it as well. The view from the balcony was awesome.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela05_11

Dear Pamela05_11,

Wow! Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My husband and I decided only a week before to go on a long weekend to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. (He also had a couple of things to do in Miami which helped us make this last-minute trip). I had only a couple of days to cram reviews in trying to figure out where to stay. People living in Florida recommended the Biltmore Hotel, which did look nice, but I kept researching until I came across the Sonesta Coconut Grove. After a few days of back and forth, I decided on the Sonesta and I could not be more pleased with my choice. The location is very nice and had many shops and restaurants in walking distance. The service was great too. We checked in, and I mentioned we were celebrating our 25th anniversary and without hesitation the lady checking us in gave us an upgrade. That was so thoughtful and sweet, I wish I could remember her name. The view of the bay was so beautiful, I loved sitting in bed just gazing out the window. The pool had the same view, and I loved sunning by the pool while gazing at the bay. Leon the pool attendant was superior in his service, what a great worker. We enjoyed our stay so much, and when we were leaving to go to Ft. Lauderdale we looked at the Sonesta hotel there, but they had both a valet fee AND and BS resort fee so we chose another hotel. But we were very happy with our stay here, and the service we received. We would definitely return, thank you for making our anniversary weekend so special!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle d,
First of all, Happy Anniversary. You could have stayed anywhere in Miami, but we are so pleased that your chose to stay with us. We love celebrating special occasions with our guests, and hope that you will consider our hotel your home away from home. Please visit us again soon.

All the best,