2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$335
PricelineUS$362
eDreamsUS$335
1,165 results
All reviews the concierge lounge south beach mary brickell village fitness center stayed one night pre cruise valet conference cvs bay uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

This hotel does an excellent job during challenging times. They treat all guests with respect and treat Marriott Elite members very well. Everything was spotless, there were hand sanitizer stations everywhere and it felt like they took all covid precautions carefully. The rooms are also very nice. This hotel goes above and beyond what others in the area are doing and I would stay here again on returning to Miami.

Room tip: Rooms on the 7th floor are very nice
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ATLflyer
Reviewed 16 December 2020

No coffee in the room. No cups. Had to call and request multiples times for my bill. TV did not work. Low on staff. Not able to get coffee at the restaurant until 7am. I get up early! Had to request a coffee machine, coffee, etc. I get way better service at the Hampton Inn!!! I am sticking with Hilton Brands.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 275kristyn
Reviewed 14 April 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for his work so location was ideal, walking distance for his meeting and close to bank and other shopping for me. We had breakfast at the hotel and the service was excellent and the waffle absolutely delicious! Loved the TV in the bathroom which was the highlight for me! Room was very spacious and amazing view.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Frivy
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear Frivy,

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Miami and for the kind review. Our superior location in the heart of Brickell, Miami's hot destination, offers our guests an enriching retreat to explore Miami. We are especially pleased to know you enjoyed our attention to craft and detail with our gracefully appointed rooms and that our delicious breakfast choices made for a fantastic experience. It was a pleasure hosting you and your husband, and we hope you will make us your home away from home whenever your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

We arrived early than expected but the room was ready. The people at front desk were very kind and efficient. I had a problem with the hot water in my room and the maintenance team worked fast to fix it. The guest relations manager contacted me and sent fruits and a bottle of norwegian water.
The room was spacious and I loved the balcony of the room. For sure I will be there next time!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ameliam86
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2020

Dear ameliam86,

Thank you for being our guest at JW Marriott Miami. We are glad that your stay was well balanced with enriching experiences around every corner, along with our commitment to providing seamless and intuitive service. Our caring and devoted associates strive to anticipate the needs of our guests, and we will enjoy sharing your generous compliments with them. We appreciate your review and look forward to having you and your friends back soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

I was at the JW Marriott Miami in Brickell for more than one night and the best service came from the Overnight manager Rapson. Rapson was very accommodating & went above to to make the stay great! Thank you rapson for fixing all issues the daytime staff got wrong! Rapson was a great listener and knew exactly how to fix a problem!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank FireSignZodiac
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2020

Dear FireSignZodiac,

Thank you for your recent stay at JW Marriott Miami and your warm compliments. We thoughtfully craft each experience with our service and inspiring surroundings, and it is always wonderful to hear how much our guests enjoy our efforts. We will share your kind words with Rapson. Thank you again, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.