“Nope”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: (305) 479-2746
Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

Loud. Dark. Cold, uncooked risotto. Was not much better 30 minutes later when it was replaced. Not worth trying again. Sorry.

2  Thank Jennifer F

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had an interesting experience dining in the dark recently and thought it was fun and different... I was worried about the quality of the food but in the end was surprised that it was pleasantly good. I found myself eating with my hands many of the times since i couldn't figure out where the food was.... I guess this is the fun around eating in the dark. you really cant see your plate or what the food is you are eating.... The lady did a nice job singing and keeping us entertained and i thought it was a pleasant evening... I cant see how i would repeat the experience again but i was told that they have live music nights and other fun activities throughout the week... I would recommend the experience since its fun and different....

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have to admit that I was worried because of the mix-reviews, since people were complaining on previous reviews about the wine prices, the loud music and the small portions, but it turns up to be a fun and surprisingly pleasant experience.
The venue is very nice… it’s a washed walls and candle lights, small place with live music. The first five courses were extremely good, then the dessert (a banana crepe)… it was my least favorite, but not bad. And yes, they were small portions, but please remember that it’s a “Testing Menu” and by the end of the evening, we were really satisfied.
The sound was kind of off and on the loud side, but since it was a guided event, it wasn’t a big deal… I’ll probably not feel the same in a regular dining day. Since it’s a unique event and the tables are really close to each other anyways, maybe they should consider to sit “parties of two” side by side instead of the traditional traditional siting, because it will be easier to share the experience.
The singer was pretty good and I really enjoyed the song choices. Seems like everybody was having a good time.
The pairing wines ($15 for the event) were included in the offer, but I don’t remember any explanation or reference to the wine during the event. Actually, the waiter/waitress (I can't tell because I was blindfolded) didn’t mention either, so it took me a while to find out that it was already served.
I’m not a wine savvy, but I was not impressed with the wine list, so if you are a real wine enthusiast, you may prefer to BYOB and pay the corkage fee in a regular night, so you don’t get disappointed.
I’ll like to come back to try the rest of the menu.

1  Thank Marilia R
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Situated in Little Havana...We went here the first night we arrived in Miami. Upon our reservation, we decided to pay $10 for parking because the parking was horrible and very tight. We were seated in front of the stage--The live entertainment started around 8-9--I can't remember. ..the music consisted of Older Cuban music. I liked it, but my beau of Hispanic culture was not a fan because he stated it was for "older" people. The food was great, however I asked for mashed potates because the Cuban fries/chips, were a bit burned. I asked him could I just order mashed potatoes. Although he was eager to honor my request, he disappeared for 45 minutes...He came back and told me they would be out shortly. By this time, I had finished my meal. He then came back and stated the mashed potatoes got ruined. Umm..soo much for the potatoes. Other than the waiter being MIA most of the night, the atmosphere was very romantic, but almost a bit too dark. The music was a thumbs up, and the food was delicious. It Is a bit pricey, but not too day. I would visit again, this time I would just request to sit further back as the music was a bit loud.

1  Thank indiangirl101
Reviewed 22 March 2014

The Restaurant might be good. But I went there to the Dinner in Dark and it was a huge disappointment for us. "1000" people in small room, to loud... Really Really bad experience!

1  Thank yanfreire