1,628 results
All reviews full kitchen spg points free breakfast fire pit miami international airport shuttle service free shuttle yogurt modern hotel american airlines flight path parking fee large bathroom booked this hotel the hotel offers the breakfast area per day
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Our flight was cancelled so we were booked at The Element. It was only minutes away from Miami International and in a "not so great" looking area.. But it was extremely clean and very modern inside! The room was very Nicely decorated and even had a little kitchenette! The restaurant was delicious too! I was very impressed with the quality of the food! I would stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lamia S, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2016

Although we are sorry to hear your flight was cancelled, we are glad you made the choice to stay with us. It is so great to learn you enjoyed your time at our hotel thanks to our clean guest rooms, modern decor, delicious food options, and more!

We look forward to your next stay with us - hopefully an intentional one! All the best.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Our flight was canceled so we were put up here. Jessica was amazing! The restaurant, however, was supposed to be open until 10pm (we got there at 9:30) and we were told that we could not get any food because the mgr sent the cook home. But when more people came in right after us, he told us he was calling the cook to come back in. No thank you! Rooms were nice and comfortable: free room - who can beat it?!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cleeamon
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We stayed overnight before our cruise, arrived in the airport quite late (close to 11pm), I am a bit hesitated for the hotel shuttle, some previous reviews said it took long time and it might not even show up. I phoned the hotel the day before, they confirmed it is 24 hours service. After arrival, the sign to the shuttle waiting area is easy to follow, we saw many shuttle buses from different hotels passing by and we were not alone in the waiting area which made us feel safe. We did not wait very long when spotted the Element shuttle. The driver was polite and friendly, he stopped promptly and helped us load the luggage. It was a short drive to the hotel, the driver did not ask for tips but we happily tipped - I noticed some people tipped and some not.
In theory, you can wait anywhere along the curb after stepping out of the exit door from the airport, all the shuttle buses drive along the road and you look for your own hotel sign. My suggestions is to try to stay with other people, most of the shuttle buses will drive very slowly in front of a crowd, so there is better chance to recognize the hotel logo. Otherwise, you might miss the shuttle easily if waiting in a dark spot by yourself.
I am a frequently traveler with SPG chain and this is my first time to stay in this hotel. It is not a luxury Westin resort but it is clean with modern decoration and it met all the expectations from a SPG chain within this category. The hot breakfast had quite a lot of options. I booked a rate including shuttle to the port, the shuttle left the hotel on time at 11am next day, just the right timing for cruise check-in at noon.
Overall it was a nice pre-cruise stay, everything worked well as expected.

2  Thank web_passenger
Lamia S, Starwood hotels & Resorts at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you were happy with the airport shuttle service, complimentary breakfast, and modern decor.

We hope you enjoyed your cruise and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

Just minutes off the airport grounds, the hotel provides great value and outstanding friendly service. Clean, new, comfortable with a pool and nicely landscaped area to unwind. All rooms include complimentary hot breakfast and shuttle service to and from that airport as well as nearby restaurants and attractions.

Our room included shuttle service to the cruise ship.

Front desk was especially friendly.

Would return anytime!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Lamia S, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Element Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay thanks to our friendly service, clean accommodations, and hotel features, such as the pool.

We look forward to seeing you again soon and hope you enjoyed your cruise. Best wishes!

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

American Airlines put me up here when my flight was late and I missed my connection. I probably wouldn't have booked here, but I was quite pleased.

The hotel was very close to the airport and offrred a 24 hour shuttle. The room had everything I needed and was quite adequate for the overnight stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple