All reviews coconut grove south beach key biscayne long weekend lobby bar hotel is beautiful pool area restaurants and shops nice pool coral gables bay view valet parking biscayne bay rc geovanny concierge conference
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 3 amazing days here. The staff was outstanding! Andrea went out of her way to make our stay special as we were celebrating 2 big milestones. A day at the spa was perfect! Liliana’s Vichy treatment was out of this world and left me with baby soft skin—a must do with Liliana! Carolina’s mens facial and massage was the best. These ladies are experts and their services reflected this. Axiel at the pool and Giovanni were always ready to assist and make us comfortable. We can’t wait to get back here again soon!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017

This hotel's quiet luxury, beautiful decor, and above all incredible, genuine customer service as the priority, makes it an unbelievable gem. I would gladly choose this over the hustle of downtown Miami or South Beach any time my schedule permits. There is something unique about Coconut Grove, and a certain spirit that the hotel does not mask. Rather, it is a haven in the area, and easily could be a base for a stay-cation, or destination visit if traveling from outside of Southern Florida. It is serene and elegant without being stuffy. And I cannot stress the level of professionalism and true care shown during my stay. The staff exemplify hospitality, and I feel very lucky to have had the happy accident of staying there for one night after a cancelled flight.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Subtle, small, personal boutique Ritz, that takes you back to those times where everyone know your name and the people that work there actually enjoy it. Sometimes there are hotels that employees leave their souls at home. Not here....everyone is out looking to make your stay best possible. Great quiet location and best hotel of the area in Coconut Grove. They dont make them like these anymore.........all is great

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2017

The hotel is very clean, comfortable rooms, and for the most part a very friendly staff. Andrea at the front desk was great. but, we were not greeted at the front, we had to ask Humburto to stop talking to another valet and come over to give us a ticket for a car, he then didn't even offer to help my wife with her bags. Not typical Ritz service. other than that the place is very nice.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This Marriott property is hidden in the incredibly nice section of Coconut Grove in Miami. The property is modern and welcoming and as you’d expect, not cheap. The rooms are small, but wonderfully decadent. Some rooms have a partial view of Biscayne Bay, and some have a view of the roof. The service was as expected, great. And the barkeep Hassan, at the lobby bar, was friendly, not intrusive, and filled with great information about the local area. A nice hotel, but I’d rather stay at a full service Marriott, or a JW.

Stayed: December 2017