All reviews jw marriott virtual bowling bang and olufsen floor to ceiling windows corner suite high tech gadgets boutique hotel golf simulator electric drapes personal concierge jacuzzi tub the main hotel coffee pods dual sinks contemporary design basketball court room service
Reviewed 2 December 2017

What a gorgeous place, impecable conditions, well educated personnel, great view, best room ever, will come back anytime if condition permits, only negative the parking price $45, Traffic due to construction nearby is lousy, worst than being at Midtown Manhattan.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ComandantePaulino
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed Nov 15th for overnight before cruise. The hotel is as advertised. We found the room we stayed in. Corner king room with a bay view, to be just perfect. The room was clean. The view was great. We had traveled all day and we're enjoying the room and view so we ordered room service. We ordered via iPad tablet provided. Food we ordered was brought to room hot and right at the time we requested. We will recommend this property to any one who asks. Great job Marriott. Look forward to visit in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I have stayed in some of the top luxury hotels in the world. This hotel ranks with my top 5. From the moment I got out of my cab to the moment I checked out, the staff was friendly and helpful. I originally had a room in the Marriott, but I was offered to move upstairs to the Beaux Arts. I am so glad I did. My room overlooked the bay with floor to ceiling windows. It was spotless and filled with all sorts of little luxuries. The bathroom was gorgeous with a shower and separate jacuzzi tub. The bathroom mirror had a television in it. There were so many technoligical additions that made the stay better. Since it was pouring rain most of my stay, I ate lunch, dinner and breakfast in my room which I ordered from the iPad they supply. The food was hot and delicious. I sat on the white leather sofa, listened to the surround sound music and read a book while sipping on wine while watching the rain. Because of the rain, the hotel became my destination. It was perfect.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 2vaca
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We decided to stay here for my 23rd birthday and it sure was the best decision to pick this hotel. On the 39th floor of the Marriott hotel you are greeted by the amazing staff of Hotel Beaux Arts. Ethan and Linda the 2 receptionists went above and beyond by all means to make sure our stay was perfect and assisted us in the hotel and with places to visit nearby in our 4 night stay at the hotel. Even the breakfast girl made sure we had everything we wanted every morning to a point on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th mornings she had our requested cereal and apple juice ready at hand without us even mentioning it! The technology in the hotel is out of this world and the facilities it offers such as a indoor bowling alley, virtual golf, cinema room is something i have never seen in a hotel before. Would deffo come back next time we are in Miami.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aaronsg2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Amazing stay at this wonderful hotel. The rooms have great views and are technology oriented with a tablet in the room that allows you easy access to all amenities and services. One of the advantages of this hotel is the great customer service and attention. You feel welcome from the moment you arrive until you leave. Will definitely be back at this great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family