All reviews jw marriott virtual bowling bang olufsen floor to ceiling windows corner suite high tech gadgets electric curtains boutique hotel personal concierge golf simulator jacuzzi tub the main hotel coffee pods dual sinks contemporary design room service basketball court
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. It's the top few floors of the JW Marrriot Marquis. You get to enjoy all the amenities the JW has to offer with the benefit of more personalized service. Went for our honeymoon (which we had just mentioned in passing) and were surprised with complimentary champagne and very delicious macaroons. Concierge recommended excellent restaurants. The complimentary breakfast is a nice option. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. The spa seemed a little limited on offerings so we passed on checking it out. The pool is nice, we were able to get a couple of loungers (only 3 were available when we got there around noon) and relax, but it may have the possibility of getting crowded during busier times. Prime sun is between about 11-2 then it disappears behind the building and is shady the rest of the afternoon. Would recommend this hotel. Great location. Easy walking distance to both the brickell city center and bayside marketplace. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank WaltRumble
Valentina R, Operations Manager at Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear WaltRumble,

Thank you for staying at the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami and for sharing your insights. We strive to offer comfort and quality, always paired with excellent and personalized service. It is a joy knowing you appreciated this during your stay. We are happy you enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer and our convenient location in Downtown Miami . We hope to enhance your future stay with our new features thanks to the recent inclusion to the Autograph Collection Hotels.

Operations Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

So I'd had a whole other trip planned for my birthday, but the time frame didn't work, so last minute I booked this place. From the very start, the service was impeccable. All the valet were nice as could be, especially with assisting my girlfriend who thought one of them were stealing the car when we first arrived. I checked in with Ethan on the 39th floor, a special check in, and he treated both me and my girlfriend amazing from the start of my check in. I was still asking him questions at 11:15 and he'd been off for 15 minutes, but he was still working! The room was beautiful, including the view where you can see the pool. My girlfriend broke a glass in the mini fridge, and they were pretty relaxed about it. Then we played pool in their game room, where they have virtual bowling and virtual golf, but it all closed at 10 and it was 9:45. From there we went to the pool and hot tub which were both gorgeous. Everything about this place was perfect except for the food. I went out to get a bottle of champagne for my birthday, so around 12 we popped it and ordered room service. We ordered the steak sandwich which was decent, but the steak was medium well and we ordered it medium rare. We also ordered the filet, medium rare, and it was medium to medium well as well. The desert was good though. Well, the thing is, the next morning (today) I've been puking all morning and day. That steak was just no bueno. Anyways, we checked out this morning with the concierge with the braces. He was a nice kid. Everything went smooth. I would love to give this place 5 stars, but for a $100 meal that made me sick (on my birthday) I just can't do it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Valentina R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Dylan D,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Beaux Arts Miami and for sharing your insights. Our dedicated associates strive to deliver a warm and personalized service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we truly appreciate your feedback regarding our offerings and please feel assured that your comments were shared with the entire hotel staff in order to enhance your future visit.
We are looking forward to welcome you once again for your any future celebration.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. I loved everything about it! I ended up in a room with a bay view and it was everything! I will definitely be staying here again. I've stayed several places while visiting Miami and this was by far the greatest place. So upscale and elegant! And Linda was very nice and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear C W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel Beaux Arts Miami as we are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay. What a pleasure hearing you enjoyed the comfort of the room with beautiful views. Please know it was our pleasure having you as our guest, and to know you received the authentic and luxurious service experience we pride ourselves in. Your kind and rewarding words have been be shared our devoted staff. It would be an honor to welcome you once again, should your travels bring you back to Miami.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Hotel Beaux Arts exceptional location, amenities and customer service should make it a top choice for a seasoned business traveler and those seeking a romantic getaway in Miami.

The downtown location is a advantage for those in town for meetings in downtown, Brickell, the Gables and SoBe.

Additionally, this location provides a central point to the areas top restaurants and attractions.

Recommend leaving your car in parking and use Lyft/Uber for local transportation.

Room Tip: Select rooms with a bay view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Valentina R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear jmazari,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Beaux Arts for your stay in Miami. We understand that all travels, whether business or leisure, should be seamless and satisfying and our associates are truly committed to ensure that every guest receives an exceptional service while in our care. We are glad to know you enjoy our convenient location in downtown Miami and we hope to welcome you once again when your travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Ive stayed in this hotel on multiple occasions. The breakfasts used to be a lavish affair, with meats, smoked fish, and beautifully presented entrées. This was all included in the price. Breakfast was served until approximately noon, as I recall. But on our last stay, they obviously decided they were losing too much money on breakfast and have scaled it back to a meager continental offering which I would expect from any motel. Such a pity.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 634sethl
Valentina R, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear seth I,

Thank you for returning at the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami and for sharing your insights. Please accept my sincere apology that your recent stay was not satisfactory; I truly value your feedback and I have shared your concerns with the hotel staff in an effort to look for opportunities to better our offerings.

If you would like to further discuss the details of your stay please contact me directly at 305.421.8600. We hope this occurrence won't deter you to visit to our property once again in the future.