Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$404
View deal
All reviews rooftop pool full kitchen walking distance restaurants and bars great property front desk reem apartment gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2022

The service is stellar! David has helped me everyday. When groceries arrived and I couldn't get home, he stored them best he could to make sure they were not going to melt. When I needed to add days, he made sure I could stay in the same room. Any little question I have, he answers with a personality that has made me smile and feels like I've had a big hug hello. I have not had anything to complain about, but if I did he would be the person I would want to have in my corner. This stay has been one of the best places we have ever stayed, and that's a lot!

Reviewed 16 September 2022 via mobile

Excellent location and facilities. David at the reception desk is amazing and ready to help anytime.
Will be back for sure!
Highlights for the Gym and swimming pool.
Apartment is comfortable and fully equipped.
………………………………………………………..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the Sentral several times now, which is “sentrally” located near the heart of Wynwood. The few times I’ve stayed, with my dog.. I’ve been warmly greeted by David, the concierge at the front desk who always remembers who I am! Truly, he makes the stay amazing. His outgoing, warm and friendly personality makes you feel like you’re at home. Anything you need, he’ll help out with, package deliveries, local recommendations, getting service support when needed in the rooms… he’s even jumped my car when my battery died. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else, highly recommend Sentral, it’s amazing facilities and fully furnished rooms. Thanks David! See you soon!

Room tip: Building has parking. 5-10m wall to Wynwood walls. Great restaurants in walking distance. Ask for David.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

Sentral was the perfect place for us during our business trip! David was a great help during our visit and helped made everything easy. We really loved our room and our view. The location was central to Wynwood and everything we wanted to do.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2022

My friend is the reason I found out about Sentral Wynwood, but Reem is a major reason I am staying. She is great! Always accommodating, friendly and professional. Reem is the difference between this property being great to being extraordinary! Any building can be nice, but staff and management is what makes it stand out and Reem plays a vital role at Sentral!

Date of stay: August 2022