US$346
US$338
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$152
US$179
US$158
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$105
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$155
US$128
  • Pool
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
1,961 results
All reviewsbasketball courtvirtual bowlingthe concierge loungeair hockeyfloor to ceiling windowsilly coffeebeautiful hotelwhole foodshuge tvcorner roomupgraded to a suitebeaux artsvalet parkingbeautiful roombusiness hotelsouth beachgreat view of the bay
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Currently first I arrived at hotel to smell the room smelled of funk the sheets floors filthy. Lastnight I arrived from dinne woke up floor 23 to inhale pot drug dealers mear by all night. called front desk they said they will have security check it out . Afyer I arrived from a long day pot hits me in the face. So upset ask husband to please go and change room .Of course I was inconvenienced for the pot smoker to a smaller room. I cant do this cant wait to check out in tbe morning ho. To the 1 hotel avoid this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Brian Y, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear MIMOSA997,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, we truly valued you feedback. We sincerely apologize for not meeting all your expectations while in our care. We have shared your concern with all out hotel team in an effort to assure we take all the corrective steps to reinforce and maintain our non-smoking policy at the property. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Miami. Please contact me directly at 305. 421. 8600 should you need any further assistance.

Brian Y
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is far from 5 stars...DO NOT STAY HERE!!! NOT SAFE, THE CHARGES ARE A JOKE, DISGUSTING HOW DIRTY IT IS, FRONT DESK IS A ZERO.

Where do I start?

As Platinum Elite Level member from Marriott I am entitled to lots of benefits during my stay, starting with free high speed internet, concierge level lounge and dining, upgrades and many more....to my surprise the hotel bestowed upon me this "resort fee" of $15+tax daily which to my surprise covered expenses from dining and internet they refused to waive me these fee regardles of my benefits proper of my member status, which as aI repeat, am entitled to.
They also charged me ridiculous amounts for each package delivered to me at the hotel... storage they said...for like minutes? The packages were delivered to my room as soon as they arrived, and being said so I have to add that lots of them were LOST in the way, they could not find them, maybe had them delivered to another guest (I know so because I did receive another guests package which I immediately called to have it sent back to front desk so it could reach it's correct destinator) and took days to find and finally get them back to me. Did I tell you I stayed for 12 nights at this nightmarish hotel???

The filth!!! Shattered glass everywhere, I had to call to make them vacuum the room, the hallways and the elevator area which had the same green glass pieces for more than 5 days un a row!!!
Dirty carpets, linens, you name it! They left the dirty towels hanging from the shower, inside the shower! They also left a set of sheets on top of the ottoman, I don't know maybe they expected me to change them??? (which I actually think they never did in the 12 nights I stayed!)

But the WORST OF THE WORST...They STEAL, YES THEY DO, and they practically take no responsibility and end up telling you that they either don't believe you or that they are sorry! I left my sunglasses inside the car compartment between the two front seats late at night before going to sleep, of course left the car withvthe valet parking since I have no other choice, the next morning THEY WERE GONE!!!
Their answer.... Since the security cameras for nothing, then, they ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!!! Of course the one who took my sunglasses would show off in front of the cameras he or she one knows would get him in trouble!!!! They just said sorry for the inconvenience!!!! I am really mad at the way I have been treated this way...so I took the time to look at other reviews and found out that indeed, robbery has happened in your hotel and many many times and even recently and just as in my case YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY RESPONSIBILITY.

To bad for Marriott. I could keep writing but I think this is enough example of how wrong you are managing things.

I really hope you find a way to make it up to me and others you have mistreated so you can stop your ratings to keep their way down.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Jessica v
Valentina R, Operations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Jessicav,

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights in regards to your recent visit at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel stay to all our guests, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent travels. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience you encountered while in our care and feel assured that we have shared your feedback with the entire hotel team to ensure that all possible avenues have been pursued in reviewing your concern.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to regain your trust and welcome you once again whenever your travels bring you back to Miami. If you would like to discuss your experience further please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 305-421-8600

Valentina R
Operations Manager

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The hotel is well-located downtown, close to restaurants, the Bayfront Stadium, and an easy trip from the airport. Its rooms are spacious and modern, with very good amenities. My only complaint is that it is easy to hear any noise at all from adjoining rooms. I could fully understand the cellphone conversation of my neighbor.

I was there for a business meeting, and the staff in the meeting space was exceptionally attentive and helpful.

Room Tip: Higher up to get away from street noise. Rooms on the city side look directly into an office building.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This hotel has everything a typical JW property has to offer. It is walking distance to Bayfront, Miami Art Museum and the old downtown, where you get many choices of South American cuisine. It is also just a few blocks away from the new Brickell City Center development, where again you have many choices of good restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner ocean-view suite.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jose D F
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Was at this hotel during a convention of bankers and the hotel was very busy. Maybe that is why the hotel wasn’t at its A game. Would definitely give it another try as it is a very convenient location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Brian Y, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear lazytravel,

Thank you for staying at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and for taking the time to share your experience with us; we are delighted to read that you enjoyed our convenient location in Downtown Miami. We sincerely apologize for not meeting all your expectations while in our care, but please feel assure that our entire staff continuously strive to provide excellent service and offerings. If your schedule permits, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and gather further feedback regarding your stay in an effort to share it with the entire hotel team and improve our commitment to all our guests.

We hope to welcome you in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 305.421.8600.

Brian Y